Joyous Journeys needs to stay

I have really enjoyed it! However, I do not think having it permanently is a good idea. I would be all for having it come back sometimes as an event, though! Have it be a week-long thing sometimes, like Timewalking is in retail. People would get excited about it, level alts together all at the same time, pull new players in for the event. I could see that being a big benefit. If it’s around all the time, it’s not special.

1 Like

Would you like to articulate your thought a little bit?

They let you pay like $49 to skip leveling all together. :smile:

JJ makes leveling so much more fun! It’s honestly what heirlooms were whenever they added the pants and helmet.

I 100% agree. I think it should be more like kill a mob, gain a level. Not gray mobs, of course, that would be stupid.

if they remove it, nobody is gonna want to level new characters. I already did the hardcore 1-80 twice when the original wotlk was out. not spending all that time again.

1 Like

long as u dont do any change to REAL WOW game wow classic were good

You can always turn it off.

Heirlooms

tener

1 Like

Why do you even play classic? Seriously

You know what the crazy thing is people for years have meme’d on illegal servers for exp rates but when its added into the officlal game they are suddenly ok with it

Agree we should keep the buff or even modify xp requirement but overall I enjoyed this and do think it should stay for pre70 or possibly return for the end of patches/expansions

2 Likes

Private server people are built different, strange people.

retail enjoyer energy

like im all for either or im just saying alot of people including me have previously meme’d on private servers for increased xp rates and then a soon as its in a official version of the game people are like “this is great” “keep this”

Just let us have it for vanilla at -least-. That’s the part I hate about leveling the most.

4 Likes

Your argument is invalid, as you did not answer the question.

I want to skip BC entirely so anytime there’s a holiday event or something with accelerated xp I try to zoom through Outland which gets a bleh from me.

I love Azeroth more.

1 Like

Leveling feels good with the buff. I want it to stay.

1 Like

Full heirloom can get you actually more than 50% increase if iirc. there is also potions and other things that can increase your xp you gain. in original wrath, i remember with the BoA gear, i level’d an alt from 1-70 in 13 hrs.

Yeah, I was leveling a character on fresh and it felt amazing. It needs to stay, at least until level 70.