Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

Again, it was a way for new players, returning players, and even people who just wanted alts to catch up before wotlk release.

Lol i mean that buff was literally a catch up mechanic. Sorry you couldnt get caught up?

Casuals, I swear…

1 Like

You’re going to trigger him if you mention catch up mechanics in here.

2 Likes

I know this is a foreign concept for people on the WoW forums, but not everyone schedules their life around WoW. I’ve been busy the last few weeks, didn’t have time to level.

I’m not worried about “getting caught up”, I just really liked the pace of leveling with the XP buff and would like it to continue.

I wouldn’t mind it staying in either.

But blizzard isn’t doing it, it seems.

I think everyone is on board with the buff staying, op is just a lunatic.

Basically.

Yes. Most of us do not.

Oh certainly. You’re just malding that an event with a finite timeframe is ending.

I know you don’t schedule your life around WoW, I can see by your 3000 forum posts that you don’t have a life.

Gnomes are always so toxic.

I run my own business and yet still have time to play wow and post on the forums.

So why can’t you level?

Flights in game take time.
Boredom and lulls at work take time.
Lots of time to knock off here when one can’t do much else or is multitasking.

Where’s your apology?
You were wrong. Gonna admit it?

Oh I’m so sorry, you don’t just lurk of the forums, you multitask and play WoW while lurking on the forums, you have conclusively proved you have a life.

Where’s your apology?
You expect one from others so where’s yours?
You were wrong? Can’t you admit it?

1 Like

No, he can’t.

I wasn’t wrong once in this entire thread, I made my point in the original post and baited a bunch of pedants into bumping it, which I admitted 45 minutes ago, and challenged you to stop bumping it while revoking your right to the last word. You can still do it, you can still stop replying.

You were incorrect about my identity, and you just lied again.

1 Like

You were wrong about this.
Admit it.

I already told you 90% of the WoW forums is baiting people into bumping your thread, Blizzard doesn’t have a complicated algorithm that promotes discussion, it’s just “people replying=bump thread”.

So you can keep doing me a solid and arguing in circles, keeping my thread at the top, or you can stop and win.

How manful of you.

2 Likes