Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

It doesn’t have to make sense. Blizzard just decided to do it wether you understand why or not.

I proved you were incorrect about the timing of the announcements.
Where’s your apology?

2 Likes

You can get heirlooms in wrath that equal to about 50%.

The only way to win is to stop replying, otherwise you are bumping my post and I win by getting eyes on it. Ya the people with 3000 forum posts are going to read through the whole thing and gang up on me, but it doesn’t matter, it bumps the post, and they are just spouting incoherent nonsense anyway.s

Wrath doesn’t have 50% worth of heirloom bonuses, I think it’s 20% for the base heirlooms and 5% from the fishing ring.

We can bump the post for 5 years straight, it isn’t going to hit Brian Birminghams desk regardless

1 Like

The buff is gone and you’re delusional. Cope

1 Like

And Jom Gabbar is dead and you wasted your time on a SOM server. Cope. I bet Joyous Journeys gets extended before they let your xfer off the dead realm.

Uh oh hes getting toxic and negative.

2 Likes

Eventually we can transfer, and it’s not like I don’t have tbc chars.

I bet Joyous Journeys gets extended before they let your xfer off the dead realm.

Was it? Its been… a while

Anyway its better than nothing and im sure it can be stacked with dmf or brewfest xp buff.

How is som a waste of time but video games in general aren’t?

Is someone who had fun on som wasting his time vs you wasting your time leveling without a buff? Or what exactly is the difference if you would clarify.

2 Likes

True it was fun while it was alive.

1 Like

hypocricy is not a good look lil dude

The point wasn’t leveling fast, it was the entire concept of a limited time XP buff flies into the face of Classic WoW, where you can relax and make steady progress.

FOMO game design is a very modern twist on Classic that has no place in it. A 3 week XP buff might as well be a Fortnite battlepass.

I’m awaiting your answer to my question.

Progression is simply a part of wow. If you want truly all the time in the world I reccomend looking into era as there you can level at your own pace

A 3 week XP buff has nothing to do with “progression”, it’s a hollow trick to pump the sub numbers up for the quarterly report.

Yes, you may be right. But ultimately it doesn’t matter.