Joyous Journeys leaving feels terrible

You are posting in too many threads at once and confusing yourself buddy. Maybe you agreed with some other Gnome, not this one, you were hostile from the jump.

I’m literally on Maladath, a fresh server, and you are telling me that the XP buff is a catchup mechanic. How is an XP buff that the the first levelers get, and not the ones that come after, a catchup mechanic? Explain that one to me.

You can turn it off at an innkeeper too btw

You aren’t capable of understanding anything if you think this is hostile.

1 Like

THIS is hostile, and uninformed. Explain to me how a catchup mechanic works if only the first people get to use it?

The truth is, you assumed I was on one of the TBC servers and every response you made is based around that, and now that you realize you are wrong, you just selectively quote yourself and cut those parts out.

goodbye and take care

1 Like

Heres the blue post, see you never rat brain.

Can’t even tell what this Gnuke dude is talking about anymore

Dude is literally coping. Can’t handle reality lol.

I’m on a fresh server, so how is Joyous Journeys a catchup mechanic? You won’t explain your reasoning, you are just playing dumb still even though you assumed I was on a TBC megaserver.

Your first response was wrong, and you dug a deeper hole with every response, and you won’t answer a simple question.

How many times do you want me to quote the intent of the buff. It’s a catchup mechanic for all new fresh players to get ready for wrath launch. Get your brain checked.

That blue post was made before they even announced there would be fresh servers, that is literally talking about catching up with lvl 70s on TBC servers.

You won’t answer the question because you know you are wrong, but I’ll ask it again.

How is an XP buff that the first levelers get to take advantage of, and none that come after, a catchup mechanic?

So what I said was exactly right. Lmao. Cope buddy.

You quoted yourself, you probably didn’t notice because you are used to sock-puppeting.

You will reply to anything I say, but you won’t answer the question that proves you were wrong from the start.

Arguing about it isn’t going to bring it back.

And sock-puppeting your alt account doesn’t make you win an argument, Kekbot.

This isn’t kekbot… look at my post history…

Paranoid schizophrenic demands buff stay forever or he quits. When shown the intent of a post by blizzard he moves the goal post and crumbles.

Everything you are saying is still based around me leveling on a TBC server, and makes no sense applied to a fresh server. You were wrong from the very first reply and you just can’t handle that, so you are having a freakout. Even accidentally quoted yourself.

I reckon you could quit if you don’t want to level.

There are other / better games out there

anything for forum peeveepee

1 Like