Joyous Journeys – Summer XP Buff Event

At this point, I feel Blizzard should give us 100% for our emotional distress.

5 Likes

I understand how averages work, you have a higher pool of fights, i get that, however your performance isnt going up its going DOWN.

You dont perform well, we can even take BT/MH the raids my team did week 1, and you still lose.

Dont worry tho im sure your raid team has better kill times tho!

Kekw

People who care about parse

9 Likes

Putting this XP buff in retail where it was not even announced while we’ve been waiting on it for weeks is a real slap in the face. It truly feels like active malice towards Classic. Ion is mad that a lot of people can’t stand his version of the game.

14 Likes

Ladies and gentlemens, Body no 1 and 2’s i hope you all ready because

4 Likes

Actually we left when the server was 80/20 in TBC.

We left in Phase 2.5.

I also was horde in classic not Alliance, on Stalagg to be exact.

Looks for community… ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ !

1 Like

I’ve been looking forward to the xp buff for weeks. I’m sorely disappointed that it went to retail instead of classic and/or a global all platforms buff. I spent quite some time not spending money on anything Blizzard and I thought that now things might turn around. I came back for the WotLK experience and this leaves such a bad taste that I’m debating on quitting again.

7 Likes

not even that, classic tbc lol.

Outstanding. We need less entitled players like this who cant even be bothered to do two seconds of research before going off on some unhinged rant.

I’m not sure this guy’s four sentences of pretty measured disappointment really constitutes an unhinged rant.

1 Like

If you think reality matters it does. If you just want to whine and cry I can see how it has value

edit, see post below as well lol

There is zero reason why they did not give Classic the xp buff this week. This dev team fails hard

2 Likes

“If you think reality matters” is a great preface for a WoW forums post

1 Like

classic players when there no buff making them level 4% faster

1 Like

I would like to report this post for trolling.

1 Like

You probably bought all your max level toons

2 Likes

I assume they forgot about this? Zero updates of substance or blue posts about it.

1 Like

50%

Someone shared this in another thread…

I’m staying tuned…!

Though I can’t for the life of me understand why they would post this on Twitter and not here too? Anyway, it looks like info is coming and the forums could probably collectively chill for a bit :wink: