"Josh Greenfield: Everyone screaming for more realms: No" Edit: New RPPVP Server Chaos Bolt

How about they post server related things to their actual forum, not twitter. No excuses anymore.

6 Likes

Yep, unsubbed. I was genuinely interested, but way to many other games to play these days with how they treat their customers.

4 Likes

Like I said, they act just like Ion. They always think they know better. WE are paying THEM, it’s THEIR job to listen.

1 Like

Paying customers, can’t even play. We’re expected to not be upset. Told to deal with it"NO" not being able to play a server due to streamers. :thinking:

Rip to grob 2.0

2 Likes

Saw it coming, cya not gonna miss ya.

1 Like

Oh no, your such a victim. Woe is you.

Technical issues and response aside, the idea that there’s only one RPPVP server and it’s going to be mired by streamers is a blow to many people who wanted to go to an RPPVP server.

There is absolutely room for nuance and a pivot rather than an absolute ‘no’.

7 Likes

I’m waiting for a second rp-pvp server or going back to league, is what it is right? Do I want to go back to league? No. However I’m told no about having 1 more rp pvp server and I can’t play on asmons server. Unfortunate mess this is folks…

1 Like

especially when twitter is awful has been a garbage dump to find anything on when you dont have an account for the last year.

habits are hard to quit i guess.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised by the mess on launch. I expected it and didn’t take the day off as I presume many did.

I’d say give it time. If things don’t improve by the time I get off work then I’ll just wait til the weekend to see if there’s any improvements.

So he is an unconcerned Ahole forcing the players onto servers that do not interest them? How out of touch can one dev be.

5 Likes

Yeah man, I’m hanging out. Just disappointed that streamers went Rp-pvp. I mean they deserve to play what they want but the influence is just to powerful for the servers. It’s a complete loss for the current Rp-pvp server.

I figured there to be a queue but not every streamer and there followers to be on Rp-pvp which has usually been safe for over 10 years.

It’s laughable to me at this point. Just waiting to see what happens and read forums post to see if we’re really not getting another Rp pvp server.

2 Likes

So don’t roll on another server? Idk where you are being forced here.

1 Like

Nobody is being forced to do anything. You are not being oppressed, you are not a victim. Stop crying and grow a pair.

This guy is so out of touch…just like the rest of Blizzard. Imagine telling players, “NO…you can’t play with your friends.”

Blizzard, get your act together! Open new servers. Get the servers you do have up…running properly.

3 Likes

they should probably do something about the layering then, because I just made a new undead and there are literally 200+ people trying to do the first quest

Devs already said No, so it’s not happening.

2 Likes

I’m sure they are getting right on that. Since YOU told them how to do it. They likely had no idea till now. Thank you.

To be fair, Aggrend just Tweeted to accept you won’t be playing on Crusader Strike and try another server.

1 Like

He said they you MAY not be able to play on the server and he SUGGESTED that there are other pvp servers… What there is forcing them?