Jom already dying 3700 items in ally AH? really?

Half baked analogy for a half brained forum post

1 Like

For who is this a news tbh

SoM is a more than anything a 100% piece of laziness.

Random good changes mixed up with stuff that urgently needed a change but they are not adressed. Why would anyone put effort, vanilla-like effort, in a game that has a death sentenced announced because after we’re done with season a wasteland awaits for our chars.

It’s what was asked for.

i dont think people have ever asked for vanilla dead servers with zero support nor any kind of updates w/o proper merges or incentive to play.

Maybe, it’s not what you asked for, but it’s something that I (and some, not all) did ask for. Specifically, the “no updates” part (remember the #nochanges group?). Been there, already, with the standard game, didn’t like how it turned out. Same with SoM (server wipes) and BC Classic (level boost). I like the perma Vanilla Classic servers. Just gotta deal with those wanting to show off their characters they’re never going to touch, again, after they get dumped, after SoM closes down. That’s about it.

Guess you fall into the “you think you do, but you don’t” crowd.

1 Like

Sounds to me like less bots are putting items on the AH.

1 Like

You should be all over it, then.

1 Like

Wouldn’t even be mad if they made Wrath Classic a Vanilla season with Northrend attached to the end and Isle attached to the end.

Outlands is big meh.

pretty fun for a couple months until lost ark comes out. Not bad for $15/month. Maybe make some friends and you would have more fun

1 Like

why would u misread my message that much?
im sorry, did you ask for servers with 1-5 people in it?

why would u assume that when i say updates i mean changes? i would’ve said changes instead.

classic was indeed insanely changed, but we aint talking about that

im talking about how they charged / scammed for character copy and then abandon those servers without support. they left a couple servers out of merges and that means complete desolace, and the ones merged are still ultra low. those things need attention and theres many ways u can solve that.

also its completely, completely nonsensical to talk about a #nochanges permanilla server because that thing never existed, og realms got updated to TBC and vanilla was gone. the sole concept of permanent classic era server is 100% #CHANGES, without mentioning chronoboom and etc.

I didn’t. I specified your “no updates” portion.

Such an exaggeration. Even BB has more than this, and we’re not even CRZ’d with anyone.

Semantics.

Again, I play on one of those “un-merged” servers. It’s not complete desolace. There’s UBRS, ZGs, MCs, etc., happening. They’re pushing Naxx, as of late.

What do you suggest? I would prefer you not speak for me, nor what I want from perma. I’ve purposefully stayed on BB to NOT deal with the CRZness/Connected Realms/whatever you call it. Even skipped out on the free transfer off BB to Mankrik. I’m not leaving BB, ever.

Like I said, I’m purposefully remaining on BB, as the CRZ nonsense that I don’t like doesn’t apply to that server. I like how the people you see are really from BB and not some other server.

That and BB is the ONLY non-PvP RP server.

No MMO is. Micro transactions mixed with a vile community have changed everything.

We got FREE server transfers up until the official Activivsion Merger.

its not an exageration, i constantly log on my classic era server to see 1 to 5 ppl online at most any given time.

less items = less people = dead

Jom best server

And which server is that? I’d like to know and visit it, personally. Like I said, I’m on BB, a server that wasn’t NOT connected, nor do I want it to be, and it has more than this, online.

EDIT: I’ve checked other servers that aren’t BB, and I have to specify what I’m looking for, to avoid the 50 character list cap.

EDIT 2: Keep in mind, if you’re going to log on, in the middle of the night, when other people are asleep…yeah, you’ll see a list like this.

EDIT 3: BB has 30 online, right now. Alliance that is. IK Horde side for BB is not great. Then again, even before the split, they were never really thriving to begin with. It was always Alliance.

This is a matter of opinion.
Horde was fine just not as populated as Alliance.

What Hermite said is common and does not have to be in the dead of night. He likely meant the faction he plays. That does happen at times for the Horde on Bloodsail Buccaneers so you just have to visit that faction to see the truth of what he said.

Hello friend :slight_smile:
Why? Can you please explain friend :slight_smile:

There will barely be enough ony cloaks for starters. Bwl will be too much effort for your average player. I mean, mc is already too much investment for half the population

This I understand. But, I (also) understand that it’s not this way, for the Alliance which is why I specified that the Horde side was never as thriving as the Alliance side. Picking a minority faction, on a non-connected realm is expected to show low numbers. Flip it over to the other side via Alliance, it’s not this way. And, there’s truth to the blue post, in the sequestered community forums, regarding this, as well:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/state-of-tbc-servers/1148178/3

Overall, the data we have suggests that, broadly, players don’t seem to want an even playing field and/or they care more about having their faction be heavily populated and lively than they care about their realm being balanced

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/state-of-tbc-servers/1148178/6

Again, using the data we’ve gathered over the past few years, it’s fairly conclusive that players do not take advantage of FCMs or paid transfers to move to the underdog faction. It’s just not something that happens to a degree to move the needle in a positive direction, and offering that move as the only option that players have for free transfers is likely not going to be positively received by players who are unhappy with their current realm.

Do you honestly expect people to freely and/or pay to move their characters to fix a dead side, for you? No, OFC not! I make it very clear that Horde side, on BB isn’t as active as the Alliance side since the very beginning (via even before the split happened) and acknowledge that difference. But, that doesn’t mean, as a whole, that’s the entire server. Just flip over to Alliance, and you’ll see a much more “livelier” (I do mean this lightly) community than Horde.

EDIT: Thread Link, so that thread can be referred to this discussion, as well: