Join Valhalla AUS/NZ - the ultimate platform for WoW players in OCE!

Im looking for a guild to do heroic raiding and mythic plus in 10.1 am flexible in spec as its the start of a new season

3 Likes

Hi Zekkel!

We have a growing Frostmourne guild and 5 X AotC groups running. Please feel free to get in touch by joining our discord.

Gaelehodin#8703
Gaelehodin#1420

Once your over I can run you through the process of joining a raid team!

2 Likes

All our guilds on the main cluster (Khaz/Aman/Dath) keep in contact using the addon Greenwall, so you won’t miss out on the other guild chatter. Freya is currently in the best position progression-wise we’ve ever been, lets send it for 10.1! I need a warlock buddy :smiley:

4 Likes

New AotC team kicking off on Barth shortly! Team number 10!

3 Likes

Tired of not being in a guild? Tired of not having a girlfriend? I can help you with the first thing! Contact me or join the guild discord (link above) to Valhalla today and be part of one of the largest OCE communities as our many raid teams get ready for Abberus in 10.1!

Bnet: Tommo#1172
Discord: Rek#5590

2 Likes

Hello.

Below is a link to my own recruitment post:

Let me know if I could fit in one your mythic raiding teams.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello Foolishßobbi!

Feel free to join the Discord and take a look around :slight_smile: I will post internally to the raid teams in search of a tank. Skol!

3 Likes

Team Freya, one of our NZ teams will be looking for a couple more players to round out our roster ready to hit the ground running in 10.1.

Wednesday and Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm NZT)
8/8H 5/8M VoTI with some solid Dathea prog!
Called to give our raiders a break before the new raid. :slight_smile: We have our eyes open for the following:
1-2 healers (priest/druid)
Ranged dps (Lock/evoker/boomy)
Come join the ever-growing community and kill some big bads with us!

2 Likes

The Valhalla just ticked over 1700 players across all teams! Come be part of the fastest growing wow community OCE!

2 Likes

Surprised you guys aren’t on Frostmourne yet

2 Likes

Hey Stridar!

We do have a guild on Frostmourne :slight_smile: if you would like to apply it’s Valhälla-Frostmourne

2 Likes

10.1 is 12 days away! If you are still looking for a raid team or even a social home, take a look at Valhalla you won’t be disappointed!

Bnet: Tommo#1172
Disc: Rek#5590

2 Likes

Drakkar Mythic Raid Team

Currently recruiting: Mage + exceptional ranged players

Wednesday and Sunday 8-10.30pm ST
10/11N 11/11H SEP 8/8H 4/8M VoTI

Get in touch:
Gaelehodin#8703
Gaelehodin#1420

2 Likes

The mythic raid teams for Valhalla are filling up, if you want to be in with a team for 10.1 get in now!

We have approx 10-15 places left across our AotC teams!

There are places available for specific classes now. Jump on to the discord and get in touch or throw up a message here.

2 Likes

Valkyrie Raid Team,

Raid nights: Monday and Tuesday, 1930hrs - 2100hrs server time (Invites at 1915hrs server time) 8/8N 8/8H VoTI.

Team goals: Achieving AOTC and then into Mythic, Lets see how far we can go?!
We aim to have a friendly group of players that are chilling and viben on raid nights, haven a laugh and bants.

We have zero tolerance for elitism, toxicity and drama.

Let’s show these bosses, who is boss!

If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me,

Blood#1749
Valkyrie Raid Lead

3 Likes

Congrats to the Beserker team on Cutting Edge! Spaces are limited now for mythic raid teams, get in now if you are chasing a place!

3 Likes

With the opening of horde and alliance being able to join a guild together, Valhalla across all servers is in a position to make the most of this change. We already have 1000 odd horde and 800 alliance across all guilds. This change for our community only makes things easier. Get in now!

Our teams:
Berserker Mythic Raid Team
Thursday, Sunday and Monday 8-10.30pm st
10/10H 9/10M SOD
11/11H 7/11M SEP
8/8H 8/8M VoTI

Ragnar Mythic Raid Team
Wednesday and Sunday 8-10.30pm st
10/10H 4/10M SOD
11/11H 2/11M SEP
8/8H 7/8M VoTI

Freya Mythic Raid Team
Wednesday and Sunday 6-9pm st
10/10H 4/10M SOD
11/11N 11/11H 4/11M SEP
8/8H 5/8M VoTI

Drakkar Mythic Raid Team
Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-10:30pm st
10/11N 11/11H SEP
8/8H 5/8M VoTI

Ivar Heroic Raid Team
Wednesday and Monday 8-10.30pm st.
11/11N 11/11H SEP
8/8N 8/8H VoTI

Odin Heroic Raid Team
Thursday and Monday 8.30-10.30pm st
8/8H VoTI

Floki Heroic Raid Team
Thursday and Sunday 8-10pm st
8/8H 2/8M VoTI

Hela Heroic Raid Team
Thursday and Monday 6-8.30pm st
8/8H VoTI

And welcoming the newest raid team:
Valkyrie Heroic Raid Team
Monday and Tuesday 7.30-10pm st

3 Likes

Bump! Freya are still looking for healers and ranged dps to join our ranks!

We’ll be smashing H week one and going into Mythic as soon as possible. Come and finally achieve momentary fame in a video game as we push for CE!

4 Likes

Less than two weeks to go and the teams are filling up fast! get in now to lock in a raid spot or just come join for the action if you want to be part of a massive active community!

3 Likes

Varcoe here, Valhalla GM, Floki team (my team) is looking for a warlock and possibly a healer. Add me on Bnet if you are interested Varcoe#11702! Super chill raid team of mates having a ball killing some bosses on raid nights!

3 Likes