418 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hello,

I’m currently interested in trialling as a tank in a guild on an oceanic realm that is mythic raiding or aspiring to do so.

Experience: 3/8 Mythic Vault of the Incarnates currently, as well as 7/11 mythic Anotrus The Burning Throne (As a Vengance Demon Hunter) in legion. M+ Rating: 2684.

To put my character and Dragonflight (DF) experience into perspective: I began DF quite late and reached level 70 on 20/1/23 (DF was released on 28/11/22) and in a short time span have both sufficiently geared my character for mythic raids and learnt M+ dungeons and VotI with sound mechanical depth.

Feel free to message me for my characters logs or simply search for ‘Foolishßobbi’ (the alt code for the ‘ß’ is alt+225)

I’m seeking to raid 2 or 3 nights a week each of the following days: Mon/Wed/Thur/Sun, available between 8pm - 12am SVT (which is 6 - 10pm WA time, as that’s where I am based).

I am keen to prepare for and tackle the new raid in 10.1. I am happy to push mythics in the current patch but due to it ending shortly I am not fussed with achieving Cutting Edge at this point.

Hit me up on either:

Discord : DrBobbin#8877
or
Battlenet: DrBobbin#11511

if you would like to discuss anything further.

Thanks.