Join the Legacy guild and embark on a journey of discovery in Azeroth's most dangerous realms!

In a world where Azeroth has been plunged into darkness, the Legacy guild remains a beacon of hope. Led by the fierce warrior Angry, we raid Blackwing Lair and Molten Core on Friday’s and Monday’s at 7pm pacific time. Our ranks are made up of humans, dwarves, gnomes, and night elves, all united in our quest for loot and glory.

The history of Blackwing Lair and Molten Core is one of triumph and tragedy. In these treacherous depths, we have braved the fire and fury of Ragnaros, the dark machinations of Nefarian, and just begun to witness the ancient horrors of Ahn’Qiraj. And yet, despite the many challenges we have faced, we have emerged victorious time and time again, claiming the treasures of these legendary raids as our own.

But the journey is far from over. We are still making progress in Ahn’Qiraj, and we will not rest until every last foe has been vanquished. And as we continue our quest, we invite you to join us on the Grobbulus Classic Era server, where our guild is the only one that remains. Here, we have built a strong and tight-knit community, where every member is willing to help their fellow raiders.

So if you are a brave and valiant adventurer, looking for a place to call home in these dark times, we invite you to join the Legacy guild. Together, we will conquer the depths of Blackwing Lair and Molten Core, and emerge victorious in the face of unimaginable odds.

5 Likes

How are you guys looking on feral druids? Might still have one in an assortment of MC-BWL-ZG gear :wink: (OT if wandering lol)

We do have a feral druid who OTs sometimes, but ultimately we are just looking for friendly folks regardless of your class/spec!

Feel free to join in game and whisper anyone online, or over at our discord using the code sAngymZZWG (it won’t let me post links here so you’ll have to just use the discord server code instead)

3 Likes

Nice! Sounds like a good group of people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bless you, Axxo! It really is. Feels like the old days!

3 Likes

I stumbled into this server accidentally attempting to create a WotLK char on Grobbulus. I played to lvl 10 not knowing it was classic era. I had such a great experience being welcomed by this guild and seeing how they play together and help each other. I still played WotLK but once I got to lvl 76 having no real connection with any players I came back and have been having fun like the old days of WOW. Our server needs about 50 more people to do AQ40 and other raids more consistently. It would be great to have more Horde players here as well being a RP server. True World PVP still remains in ERA. Please come join us.

3 Likes

Greetings fellow adventurers!

It’s Jarl here, and I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you. The raiding guild, Legacy, has just killed four of the nine bosses in Ahn’Qiraj, three for the first time! I was lucky enough to be a part of these epic battles, and let me tell you, the stories of our victory will be told for generations to come.

First up, we faced off against The Prophet Skeram - a powerful prophet of the Old God C’Thun who had been manipulating the Qiraji empire for centuries. His lore is rich and complex, but suffice it to say that he was not an enemy to be underestimated.

As we entered the fray, Skeram summoned waves of minions to distract us while he worked his dark magic. But our raiders were determined, and we fought through the chaos with skill and tenacity. I, myself, kept the group steady with my healing spells, and passed out some of my finest Dwarven Honeymead to keep spirits high.

Next on the list was the Bug Trio - Kri, Vem, and Yauj. These three Qiraji lords were tasked with guarding the temple’s inner sanctum, and they proved to be formidable foes. Kri was a master of illusions, while Vem was a fierce warrior, and Yauj was a poison-tipped mistress of the dark arts. But our raiders were undaunted, and we fought with all our might. I will admit, at one point things looked grim, but I passed out some of my special Dwarven Mild to give my comrades the boost they needed. In the end, we emerged victorious, with the Bug Trio defeated at our feet.

Next up was Battleguard Sartura, a fierce Qiraji general who had sworn to protect the temple at all costs. Her origins are long and storied, with tales of her bravery and martial prowess dating back centuries. But, as it turned out, she was no match for the might of Legacy. As we engaged in battle, Sartura summoned swarms of scarabs to aid her, but we fought them off with ease. In the end, it was her own hubris that proved to be her downfall, as she fell to our blades with a final, mighty cry.

Finally, we faced off against Fankriss the Undying - a massive, ancient insect with a fierce reputation. His lore tells of his unbreakable will and ability to withstand even the most devastating blows. But, as it turned out, even Fankriss had his limits. As we fought, I passed out some more of that delicious Dwarven Honeymead to keep spirits high. In the end, Fankriss fell to our combined might, and we emerged victorious. Perhaps slightly tipsy, as any good Dwarf should be.

All in all, it was a triumphant day for Legacy. We have proven ourselves to be a force to be reckoned with, and we are not done yet. We are still seeking eager dwarves, gnomes, humans, and elves to join our ranks and help us conquer the remaining bosses of Ahn’Qiraj, and one day brave the floating necropolis of Naxxramas. If you have what it takes, join us on Monday and Friday evenings, 7pm - 10pm Pacific time, on Grobbulus Classic Era, for some epic raiding action. Until then, I will see you in Azeroth!

Yours in battle,
Jarl

5 Likes