Join my delusion!

The events of Shadowlands were set in motion when we killed Kel’thuzad’s cat in Naxxramas. Enraged, he sought revenge.

3 Likes

His motive is justified, I too love my domesticated floof overlord.

3 Likes

Wait, if you ate the mushroom then are we real? :robot::sweat_drops:

https://media.tenor.com/WRErp05uaZIAAAAe/gummigoo-tadc.png

1 Like

As real as Bigfoot!

2 Likes

Void elves are just night elves that whined too much and shrank because they couldn’t be blood elves.

i am alive and have a brain. some people don’t hate me and even like me. i am not horrible. i have a reason to live. this thread wasn’t created to make me sadder.

gotnov/chrisnp

Someday there will be an item that I will get and that will be enough. Nothing new and shiny will immediately catch my eye.

1 Like

Ok, I’m back and stuck at work again. I request more silly responses to amuse me during the workday.

Thank you for whatever you can supply.

If you’re going to have delusions, you may as well go for the really satisfying ones. Well done!

Oh yes, my delusion — Elune is actually a sentient Peterbilt tractor trailer with delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

As you wish…

Finds some “lava” and lets it cool down as a snackrifice.

Mecha Void Naga Hogger is the final boss of Warcraft. When we killed him in Elwynn, it was Hogger Who Remains.

All villains and heroes are just variants of Hogger.

Elune is just a robot on the moon.

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

3 Likes

Any choice you pick on a Talent Tree is the right choice!

1 Like

All right, two Elune theories. Anyone got a third?

1 Like

Bravo, considering Blizzard that is a true delusion!

Edit: Elune is Tunuere from EverQuest after she was killed by the players.

2 Likes

This is a common one I’ve heard-Everything since the events of Bfa has been a dream (an eternal one) caused by the victory of N’zoth. I mean he did spend the entire expansion saying we would be put into an eternal dream in Nyalotha.

And assuming you completed the gift of N’zoth questline you were already corrupted by his power.

1 Like

But why would he put us into the Shadowlands if he wanted to convince us we were not in a dream?

It makes no sense! At least maintain the illusion with something realistic like a random attack from space.

1 Like

Life, Life is my delusion. Reality but a figment, consciousness a cosmic prank of the senses.

1 Like

His quest to drive all things mad I guess lol

1 Like

Everyone, but myself on this forum is a robot.

Prove me wrong

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

3 Likes

Okay Spongbob.

2 Likes