Jinyu are BACK Baby!

Do they have a female model? That will play a big part in whether or not they are playable.

These manage to look even more hideous than the original jinyu and I, for one, am glad they are clearly a creature model and not something designed to ever be playable.

Actually there might be a way around a female model.

The allied race is jinyu in general, and the “male model” is ankoan, and the “female” model is traditional jinyu.

They would be an all male race yes, but you at least would have two models to choose from.

What is the pairing with this? Ogres. “Male” will be the one headed ogres, “female” would be two headed ogres. So both sides get a male only race added.

Let’s get a mega thread going!

1 Like

I came into this thread thinking that it was about the Ginyu Force.

I left disappointed.

1 Like

I will agree to this only if we get the Jinyu model with a bra of two shells large enough to cover their nipples. Clearly we can’t be lewd with our insinuation of them being a female :crazy_face:

1 Like

Agreed, and both ogre models need a man bra. Can’t have those bouncing up and hitting your face while trying to swing a sword now can we?

3 Likes

Lovely image. Yes, we must think of the children!

2 Likes

No females. Unable to wear some armor pieces. Not gonna be playable.

See my post above there is a way around it!

So you want an all male race with the same male Nelf rigging for both, where they both still can’t wear all armor pieces.

That’s not a way around it.

Because they have never (trolls, tauren, draenei, hm, and lf don’t wear shoes) built a new rig (kultiran) just for an allied race before.

They could do it, I’m not saying it’s likely, butnthey could do it.

It would be perfect for the Alliance for when the Horde gets the Vulpera.

1 Like

Reverse Night Elf WC3 roles. We help Tyrbloope awaken his female companion, Malfloops and her Druids of the Depths, from the Deep Blue Dream. Thus revealing the fish ladies.

Pretty bold coming from a Horde player, an Undead no less.

1 Like

I think they might smell.

I wouldn’t be able to get that out of my sensory processing malfunctioning brain!

Really? After all these years of strolling through the reeking city of Orgrimmar?

Eh. More kitchen sink approach to world building, with a lot of scrambling to ‘justify’ it after the fact.

I’m just seeing a lot of fur and scalie suits behind the current dev team.

Orgrimmar smells of iron and stone and dust before rain. The Horde are like Vikings; most are quite finicky about personal hygiene.

I haven’t recently seen any showers in Stormwind, and there are rats everywhere. And all those horses! Have you seen horse poo? It’s huge and smelly, and there are no trusty dung beetles in sight in that stinking canal city of yours. (Have you ever smelt a canal city? Phew! Every time my rogue sneaks into that place she has to hold her folded handkerchief, sprinkled with lavender oil, to her delicate nose!)

You’re not insinuating beast races == furry/scalie (w/e), are you? Those races to me are high fantasy, not having these races makes for a dull game.

You’re making this up lol

Please do show me where are the showers in Orgrimmar :joy:

Still better than Goblins tinkering with engines and oil and rotting Undead hanging out everywhere…

I’ve been to Venice and it didn’t smell at all. :thinking:

Honestly, you should just limit yourself to Suramar or Silvermoon City, the only Horde civilized cities. Meh, I guess Thunder Bluff is ok too.

1 Like