Jingles pet issues - cannot stone, no holiday appearance, Unknown name

Just noticed this issue when trying to use a stone on Jingles. He still cannot be leveled with a stone and appears as “unknown.”

2 months now and still nothing :confused:

At this point probably just going to level it the old fashion way.

1 Like

Same here :frowning: When summoned Jingles name comes up as “Unknown”, can’t use any leveling items on it. Very sad.

Confirmed still happening.

1 Like

Still unresolved as of patch 9.0.5.

Tried renaming Jingles and now the name appears correct.

Still not fixed as of 9.1. Also, you cannot apply the new Forgotten Feather toy to it like you can with other battle pets. sigh

2 Likes

I am still having this issue, I have ton of battle stones ready to use on Jingles, but I cannot.

You’ll have to level it normal way I am afraid to say…only way I did it…went into Legion pet battlers there is one battler set that has two tamers you can use them to level in two fights when they are up as pet battlers in Legion…Rydryr one of them…they are in Stormheim…

Bumping for first day of Winter Veil 2021 and still not fixed. Would love to see it updated with fixes to the three issues at top before the end of the holiday!!

2 Likes

Still not fixed. Same issues as everyone else described above. Perhaps at 9.2.0 when the new patch hits?

My jingles breed says new and where possible breeds are is blank

Fixed an issue where Jingles battle pet would display as “Unknown” when summoned and its wreath and candy cane accessories were the incorrect size in the Pet Journal.

Ongoing thread on the WoW Pet Battles forum about this. Checking the 9.2.5 PTR confirmed that the “Unknown” bug has been fixed and pet can now be leveled with stones, but there’s still reports of no Wreath and Candy Cane at all for some Jingles owners.

Guess we’ll know May 31.

1 Like

No wreath or Candy canes for me still.

Yeah I still don’t have any Candy Cane or Wreath. Requested that they delete the one I have in my journal so I can try one of the many extra ones I have on alts and they wouldn’t even do that. Some christmas gift to your loyal players a pet that take years to fix and then never completely fix it. Oh well. =(