Jiglesworth Sr, Seriously?

This shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does, but this is getting ridiculous. Why add a Time restricted mount for a time restricted Achieve and then just re add it back an expansion later, it just feels like the work that wasn’t even that difficult to begin with, makes it feel that more less. If you’re gonna bring back older mounts, maybe start with the White/Black Protodrakes from Wrath that were off an achieve most everyone now has per the Meta requirements. If its a dungeon/raid drop that was removed bringing it back just makes those who have it even more lackluster and this is coming from someone who farmed the old ZG mounts that can now be bought. You’re taking away what little individuality we have left so that everyone gets a participation trophy and it just feels worse and worse. Yes I understand how little to no impact this has on the overall game, still doesn’t make it feel any less so to those who did the work when it was initially required.

7 Likes

It was not a “work”, it was a participation reward.

46 Likes

Something the community has been upset with, has been FoMo things. Fated isn’t the same thing as an AotC mount, so it was safer to be used.

But, the most notable reasons for it are:

1. It’s a mount tied to Fated Seasons, so bringing it back for another Fated Season is kinda nice.
  2. The MOST likley reason, is that it came from SL, and SL is meme-d on so hard, with little player retention after the Korthia patch. That Blizz probably doesn’t care if Time Exclusive rewards from that pack get re-used.
27 Likes

and 3 they removed the mount from lfr fated at the last min.

26 Likes

People got to enjoy a mount they never used for 2+ years. Time to let others have a go at it.

And, remember, all those pixels? You own exactly none of them. They can do what they want, how they want, when they want to what ever part of their IP they desire.

26 Likes

I appreciate the feedback even if we do not agree. It does make some sense but this mindset of “I didn’t play or couldn’t get it when it was available so I should be able to get it now” is just bad taste.

3 Likes

I fully get your frustration.

For instance, I personally am still salty that character boosts now come with Renown 20 for 4 factions and Renown 12 for one of them. Because at renown 20, you can pretty much get the Dragon colors, which is why most ppl grinded that rep out.

And I eventually just had to goose fraba and let it go.

I’m just saying it, to point out, that even if I’m not pressed about the Silme Cat mount. I do understand your frustration.

1 Like

If Blizzard is going to bring back limited time items like this that they said were going away they should bring back more.

4 Likes

It was almost 2 years ago. You’ve had your fill.
And it’s from a similar source, Fated raid participation.

3 Likes

this time its not normal and up

1 Like

In SL I ONLY did the three fated raids on normal for this mount since I dont really raid anymore, so this is annoying to me. Do I really care all that much? No, but it’s annoying.

2 Likes

Exactly, why I posted the black and white proto drakes, those would make sense as they were from a Meta achieve that is still in the game and most everyone has. You can still get the Achieve just no mounts are part of it because it was time restricted, so why is this any different?

1 Like

I don’t really think its worth getting upset over but to each their own I suppose.

1 Like

I couldn’t care less about it returning

Hopefully some people who liked slime cat can get it now

The nonsense SL mount being this xpacs mount is what bothers me lol

1 Like

It never was going to be available in LFR, a more accurate version would be Fated LFR got added at the last minute.

1 Like

I agree, It’s why I started off with this shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does, it’s stupid to be upset over but also, wtf lol

1 Like

On that note…is fated LFR a thing this time or they giving those who do it the finger again?

1 Like

Sure, but Normalss aren’t prestigious in any fashion.

1 Like

Fated LFR was a thing in SL? And is a thing in DF.

1 Like

does it give the bullion?