Jesus Man, if your hp is lower than 35k hp, don't play EBG!

For my own sanity that’s my plan because I don’t like getting face rolled because of lack of gear. I recently rerolled to this hunter and went straight to Korthia for the 200ilvl gear. Meanwhile I farm honor through bg’s/epic bg’s until i upgrade it all before I even consider joining rated content. The gearing system is terrible but I refuse to be carried and use my credit card so this is my way :tired_face:

2 Likes

If they would just make the crafters mark 3 available through the trainer instead of putting it behind a rep grind it would save a lot of headaches. I have a DK about to come up to 60 and as it stands now I’m going to have to go into korthia with ~180 ilvl, grind out that for a few days to get above ~200 ilvl and then feel comfortable enough to hop into BGs to start farming the Honor gear. That I will then need to upgrade before it’s better than my korthia gear

Would be nice to just hop on my paladin, craft a bunch of 200 gear for my DK, and then let him go straight to BGs.

So how else are they supposed to get pvp gear?
It’s not up to you to tell other people how to play.
You expect everyone in a BG to be fully conquest geared? What a simp.

9 Likes

A ret pally with 70k health? Nah bro. You’re straight up lying. The most hp they will have in full duelist conquest gear is around 57k.
Go blow that smoke up someone else’s rear.
It was probably a prot pally.

Oh so you suggest PVE…WOW another do PVE to PVP thread… Let’s just say because one person does PVE for whatever reason, doesn’t mean PvPer’s want to do PVE just to participate in PVP. Just STOP.

1 Like

Well this is a pve game with a pvp side game. You can’t avoid pve entirely.

1 Like

I… What… You can’t just…

Get out :point_right:

2 Likes

Don’t hate the player…hate the game.

Okay. Well, Korthia was the tortoise and Honor gear was the hare. The hare did really well in the beginning, particularly that the renown required was far lower for Rank 7. Korthia maintained a steady, good, but losing pace, but it won the race of the casuals because the hare dozed off. In this case, FOR WEEKS. Korthia will next week be 233 ilvl, but we still don’t know when 9.1.5 will hit(which makes Honor gear REALLY far behind).

So if you weren’t keeping pace with the faster hare at the beginning of the season, you’re better off now keeping pace with the tortoise as a casual, if this makes any epic sense. I myself am mixing it up with R1 CQ pieces, Honor pieces, and Korthia. The increase in CQ gains, plus BG week, helped me get a couple of CQ pieces while I wait for my Honor pieces to catch up.

So it really depended on what your focus was this summer. You had to have focused on PvP since Day 1 of 9.1, but what’s interesting about Korthia is that it seemed to be less work. Honor and especially CQ was something of a grind, I think most people would agree. But that was balanced too: did you want more work/less time(Honor) or less work/more time(Korthia)? And just like the fable went, “Slow and steady wins the race.”

Young fools, we are, only at the end of this, do we understand. This is the tightest gear race I’ve seen in forever, though I do need to write off the 1800+ content because that’s corrupt as all get out.

The period goes inside the quotation marks if it is ending a sentence.

3 Likes

Sheet I’ll play with 10k or 100k hp idc. Ima play rgardless

2 Likes

I play whenever I choose in boosted lvl 58 gear. sorry about your BG.

Naked BGs later?

He isn’t lying, this toon with full buffs gets to 61k health and only has Challenger gear and 235 leggo.

That may be true. But you won’t see a ret pally with 70k hp
Lmao

It is not the duty of the players to navigate the game in a way that attempts to balance the game. They pay a sub like anyone else. Low gear characters have as much a right to join EBGs as anyone else. Shaming them is not how to go about balance.

The gear gap issue is definitely Blizz/Act duty to address. Either they will or wont do it.

6 Likes

Everyone gears through random BG’s just like dungeon / raid finder !

Welcome to random BG’s

1 Like

Why don’t people with low gear queue up RBG and Arena?

Don’t tell me that they knew they would get melted within seconds in RBG and Arena.

I got into a rated yolo with my 32k health disc priest

so THERE!

correct. yolos are so easy to get into. not sure why people do randoms or epics other than to get started. after that…other than maybe your daily not sure why people would spend time in rando’s. just que up rated. 1200 honor a win and 260 cps. yolos are exactly the same as randoms