Jesus Man, if your hp is lower than 35k hp, don't play EBG!

Would you want to team up with the mentioned 17k rogue for rated BG or arena?

No. But I also don’t wig out when one queues into a BG or skirm, and make posts trying to stop them from gearing so they might get rated-viable. Lol

6 Likes

Then in your own words, you do “acknowledge” item level does matter in PVP performance.

Anyway, what more can I say? The things I mentioned here don’t worth much, the matches will continue to have low gear players.

That was never my argument to begin with. I said you’re ridiculous for wanting to implement gear requirements for EBGs, and that both of your mains aren’t much better geared than the people your OP was complaining about.

You’re the one who suddenly made the conversation about players half the HP you were initially complaining about, and bringing up taking them into rated content, as if it were at all relevant to the discussion. Lol

9 Likes

@OP Don’t tell me what to do,

You’re a top pvp player? :thinking:
But you’re a widdle fox.

2 Likes

But epic BG is not rated…who tries to put a requirement on unrated content lmfao.

Also, 70k hp unbuffed is not possible at ilevel 259 unless you are a tank spec.

3 Likes

Actually did some randoms last night and 40k isn’t even good enough anymore. It is more like 50k to 70k.

5 Likes

Wings+Final Verdict

2 Likes

It’s BG week so all the lowbie alts are out in force, but I hear ya

The do-nothing afkers are worse than the sub-35k players imo - at least the 35k players do something

2 Likes

I’ve been queuing on my warrior with 32k hp and I’ve been competitive if not top dmg in some games. It’s not always about the other players gear and more of the skill level of the more geared people.

I will queue bgs whenever as that’s the way Blizz made this game.

1 Like

Please also queue up Rated BG and Arena, you can get honor, conquest and pvp rank all 3 at the same time.

1 Like

“Get rekt”… Hercx, you’re so funny! The #1 poster on the internet.

3 Likes

If you want victory please play rated BGs or premades. Green players deserve to play random BGs just as much as geared players. It’s on Blizzard to manage power gap.

23 Likes

Now that’s a good answer.

I have come across an exceptional 35k resto haman dude survived a lot of pressure from people with way better gear lol.

2 Likes

Do rbg if you don’t want to play with them
if you can’t do rbg at your level of gear
Your just bad at the game

grind honor partysyncd into 40-49 or 51-59.

That would be “you’re”.

2 Likes

I’ve been queing all week trying to gear my alt paladin. It feels bad being the lowest HP guy in the BG knowing I’ll do minimal damage and die in 2 globals, but thats not my fault. its the game design. Where else am I going to get pvp gear? I need the honor/conq to gear up. BGs are the starting point for pvpers. I’m not going to farm pve…

Maybe if blizzard made honor account wide, and didnt make me farm 59 renoun to cap my honor gear.

7 Likes

True. Why is honor (currency) not account wide, but honor level is? Makes no sense. Renown should also be account wide, but I’ll settle for honor.

6 Likes