[Jan 31st] Missing Tenders after maintenance

What seems to be going on, is the system that handles these (and the trading post rewards) is down, so it can’t view anyone’s currency. It’s definitely an outage, not just currency being deleted. Hopefully resolved soon.

Same but ALSO I just farmed out the monthly reward before Feb 1st comes and I cant loot the box either!

Yep, missing all 10k I had saved up. Others in game talking about it too, so I’m sure it’s a bug.

I hope this means Thursday morning maintenance!

Yes. If it is anything like other similar bugs, the currency is still there, it just is not displaying correctly to the client (player) side.

It can even happen to people’s entire gear/inventory! It is not gone, just not visible.

Fingers crossed we get more info soon. I don’t dare look.

2 Likes

as an update, right now I just got my chest open, and tenders show as intended, so they got it sorted or at least on my realm they have.

2 Likes

Adding a +1 to this, went to see exactly how much I had saved up and it shows zero even though it should be a few hundred. Hope it gets fixed!

Update on my end, I seem to have gotten all my tokens back! Not sure if they fixed it, but it is fixed for me.

Looking at your Tender history, Taeaux, you should be at zero right now. The last purchase you made was the Witch Doctor’s Fetish Frame on 1/1.

You should be able to see a history in your Transaction History.

2 Likes

Looks to be restored? Atleast for me, I logged out and came back about an hour later and it seems my Tendies have found their way back and are usable at the Trading Post again!

Not all who wander are lost, it seems.

Just checked my virtual wallet in my account, it shows my 10,200 tenders there, and they seem to be showing in game again.

You can have mine, I’ll never use them…

I had 2300 Tender when I logged on after I got home. Logged out for a bit, and when I relogged it was gone. The Trading Tender Currency is not even showing up on my Currency tab

I’m seeing 0 in game too, even though my transaction history correctly shows 2000. Hope it gets fixed in the next few hours!

Last night I logged in to check and I had 600. Today I have zero. Was hoping to pick up a couple of low-cost items today after I found out about the bonus 500 coming next month. RIP

I also have Zero Tendies now.

Same, I don’t have any tenders after the update. They don’t even show up in the currency tab.

Thanks, all. I passed it along. It does look like they are still in your collection, they just aren’t visible right now.

3 Likes

Ah, thanks. The Virtual Wallet under Transaction History shows the current balance correctly even though it shows as zero in game.

The 10.2.5 PTR is also messed up in a similar way at the moment. I tried to see if it would show correctly there with or without a fresh Copy Account Data.

Looking at it on live I also occasionally see an “unable to talk to the server” icon in the lower right while looking at the current TP inventory.

Can’t see my tenders. Guess they are…