Jaina Proudmoore’s age

I know but I just like the thought of people living in fear of the army of immortal murder hobos that somehow manage to get organized enough each year to kill the new bbeg.

That’s not generally a problem until you realize that a second grader hitting on their teacher, in general, is inappropriate.

It was one of the other kids asking the teacher how old she was. I didn’t bother to remember details but it was a comical question.

She’s 36 years old.

You know it is rude to ask a lady her age!

Theory she is in her late thirties.

Hmm I see she is starting to put on that fame Kul Tiran weight. She use to be slim and healthy but she is covering up her paunchy stomach with all those heavy layer of clothes.

First off, you do not ask a woman her age… well unless you have a deathwish.
Second, she is old enough to know better but too young to care.

Right now he’s like in her late 30s or 30s in general.

The passage of time in the game isn’t clear. I would guess she is in her late 30s, early 40s.

I’ll swipe right

Average male life expectancy in the USA is 78.

Its amazing that azeroth even has a population at this point. Has it even been enough time for kids to grow up at this point.

She’s just forever 29. Something something mage magic.

The denizens of azeroth are just meticulous reproducers, that’s all.

1 Like

I remember when I was 8, and my big sister was 21, and I thought she was “ancient”. Oh, how I would love to be as “ancient” as 21 again!

She doesn’t look 50 lol. Her hair isn’t white due to age.

I’ve been told I look 18 for 24…

Old enough for me :heart_eyes:

Canonically there’s a year between expansions and IIRC two for Cata.

In Before the Storm, Anduin explicitly says he’s 18 so that’s the “baseline” people use to determine the timeline.

1 Like

Not sure, either. But I was just making a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference. :slight_smile: