Jaina in shadowlands (spoiler)

On a more serious note, I was kidding with the Gnome posts since I just love bringing up Kinndy (she was a fun character).

Large changing events like his death happen, I mean, Theramore, Teldrassil. They’re shaking things up. Unsure if the writers would allow their beloved Jaina Proudmoore to die, but maybe?

I don’t see them letting the Zandalari be happy over Jaina since Jaina’s been with Warcraft for way longer. She’s like a disney princess at this point, totally immune to death.

2 Likes

She and her brothers were going out for a walk one day while holding hands and then they got struck by lightning. Tragic.

Lived most of her life with no parents? :white_check_mark:
Has mostly white hair? :white_check_mark:
Has ice powers? :white_check_mark:
Got blamed for ruining her country? :white_check_mark:
Ran away and hid like Corona virus was spreading? :white_check_mark:
Made up with mommy and got immediately promoted to national leader? :white_check_mark:

Yup. 100% disney princess. All she needs is to sing a signature song.

4 Likes

We all get pulled into the Shadowlands. The player is able to escape due to the Heart of Azeroth, others are not so lucky. They will be stuck in the Maw, but not necessarily ‘dead’. Jaina, Tyrande, et al. will be there, and will be freed through some missions into Torghast.

Beware, beware, the daughter of the sea…

2 Likes

I recall speculation when Shadowlands was first shown, that everyone would die but that we have some special “get of of jail” card.

2 Likes

The very first quest you get in Bastion says that Azeroth’s leaders are trapped in the Maw.

2 Likes

No no no. One that she sings on her own. Where she becomes independent and let’s go of all her troubles!

I mean, she did kind of sing that, and let go of her troubles, then returned to Kul Tiras. But I hear you, we need a lot more Jaina content.

5 bucks on it being how we “discontinue” the Heart of Azeroth!

1 Like

dont do that. dont give me hope.

1 Like

What? I heard it was salmonella from drinking unpasturized Tauren milk.

Finally, we got vengeance for Tarajo.

He’s not dead and will likely return.

1 Like

Everyone is dead.

We don’t know how yet, but a majority of the leaders, Horde and Alliance end up in the maw.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Blizzard will claim in cannon that you saved Jaina and your actions in game doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Can you imagine? A world (of warcraft) without baine, thrall, jaina, the bronzebeards, baine, blanduin, sadthion, lor’themar (who???) oh and did i mention baine? GLORIOUS! Can we choose not to rescue any of them and have that become canon?

3 Likes

I really don’t understand the Baine hate. Lor’Themar is the one that almost defected to Alliance. Baine let you filthy vermin into the Horde.

2 Likes

He didnt let us into the horde…he tried to prevent us from entering practically calling us a bunch of freeloaders and patronizing us. he had no choice but to let us in once we did all of his jobs for him. Then he went back to stormwind to finish polishing blanduin’s boots.

2 Likes

Yeah, throwing a party for some Peons, sabotaging weapons, and making some wine. That’s some serious work. He should’ve stepped on you…

4 Likes

it aint much but its honest work.

5 Likes

There’s a datamined broadcast of the Naga summoning the Jailer to Azeroth. Considering the Naga’s environment, the proudmoore vessel has been dragged into Torghast.

Well, they have already achieved that when they pushed the alliance out of the Southern barrens during those quests.