Jaina doesn't actually kill civilians in the Purge/Teleport them the Violet Hold

I’m torn about that. You’re right that bringing them back too many times borders on ridiculous, but on the other hand, they’re one of the best villain organizations the game has ever had, and they’ve never been used to their full potential.

A word to the wise: You will never, ever get the hardline Alliance partisans to admit that “whelps” is the same as “children.” I’ve seen others try. You might as well save your typing fingers.

Thanks very much for this quote. I’m going to point to it next time I have to explain how orc society used to be depicted, pre-WoD. Is this from Lord of the Clans?

I think that’s way overstated, as I said on the “Christie Golden Laid Off” thread (see this post and following). The passage quoted above shows how the society Thrall established is really not that far off from the original orc society on Draenor (or how that society used to be presented pre-WoD, anyway).

Do you see anything to respect in the passage Zanthora quoted above? Because I do.

3 Likes