Jaina and Kalecgos

She touched his arm so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

7 Likes

That’s one more touch than Kalecgos got!

except that one time Jaina mac’d on Kalecgos infront of everyone during Garrosh’s trial.

He stayed with Jaina throughout the trial but tension grew between them as he couldn’t bring himself to deal with her rancor and he felt that she was clinging to her hatred. These tensions begin to fracture their relationship until during the final days of the trial in which Jaina, finding some measure of peace, prevented Kalec from leaving and deep throated his manhood in front of everyone present renewing their faith in one another.

^true story, just read the novel ‘War Crimes’

2 Likes

Is Jaina going to give birth to a spiky egg? I certainly hope not because that sounds painful.

Please no more Jaina x Kalec. Blizzard are awful at writing relationships in a way that makes them feel real and organic.

2 Likes

Wrathion actually makes a jab about that relationship, and I’m assuming with everything getting addressed this expansion she very well may choose to go after Kalec once more. But, just because Jaina’s mom tells her to forgive herself for the events that went on in her life doesn’t mean she’s fully over everything just yet. Who knows. I for one thought Kalec and Jaina’s relationship was a bit interesting though.

On the topic of the dragon one, I figured it’d be fit more for a class than a race. It’d be more along the lines of druids with 4 specs, each of different aspects which would have tank, healer, range and melee :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I mean…there’s definitely going to be a dragon class at some point in warcraft’s future…which…is probably the only thing other than a Cenarion or Dryad that I would ever consider changing my elf from.

Kalecgos seems like he’s the youngest mind out of all the dragon aspects…he just doesn’t seem there all the time…wonder if magic is like a drug or something haha

dont forget that Blizzard has brought onboard real writers/novelists to their full time writing staff since. i.e. Christine Golden.

The quality of Golden’s work is questionable.

3 Likes

War Crimes is my favorite WoW book, and Before the Storm was pretty good too. It’s been awhile since I’ve read her other ones but I don’t remember having a problem with them.

Since Golden was hired by Blizzard it’s like everyone turned their former Knaak hatred toward her instead…

Blizz was going to have some random new character be the one to get killed by Sylvanas and raised to Holy-undead in Before the Storm. Golden convinced them to have it be Calia Menethil instead, which gives the situation so many more great layers.

TLDR I think Golden’s doing fine.

O_o

Are you paraphrasing or is that an actual quote?

Probably from War Crimes, but no nothing like that happens…

I feel like “real” needs scarequotes. BFA’s writing is an absolute nadir even for WoW’s usual kitsch, and Golden is…not very good.

What does Orc culture say about having two wives?

I’M JUST SAYING THRALL AND JAINA FOREVER OTP

Passing a dragon egg out your hole is like passing a kidney stone, 'eh?

Better drink lots and lots of grapefruit juice, lemon juice with olive oil chasers.

ew Jelene lol

Nah she still loves him I’m betting. This is her first love since Arthas and she’s been in a pretty bad mental state for awhile but it seems she’s recovering quite well, before Theramore was bombed she and Kalec had a pretty good relationship and Theramore was when she went off the deep end mentally.

Like i mentioned before, Kalecgos always struck me as the least mature of the aspects…and Jaina is def a breakable person as you mentioned - We saw her crack in Theramore…

They just both seem so vulnerable and corruptible…I wouldn’t be surprised if either really fly off the handle someday

I think they may have cancelled that story arc to save for an eventual Arthas / Jaina redemption arc. I feel like that’s something Golden would do.