Jaina and Hogger <3

…Normal Jaina or Dreadlady Jaina?

2 Likes

hugs Rashiko and stamps feet with joy

When you use emojis you don’t need “10char” as one emoji can count for more than 10 characters (because of their name)

2 Likes

At first, i thought this thread was Jaina using her air ship on Hoggar for target practice,guess i was wrong.

1 Like

So the baby would be ugly? or would it be super adorable like a gremlin or something

In the event this happens, I look forward to buying a present. I think the baby will look adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Human babies? Mostly always gross
Animal babies? Precious. Must protecc

3 Likes

The baby is genetically impossible.

Is the present a low yield mana bomb?

No! :stuck_out_tongue:

A stuffed :bear: like I got my god daughter.

After watching that video of the baby hyena I’m reminded of a comic that brought up hyenas giving birth and it being horrible. I think my present to Jaina will be a lot of :champagne: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :beer: :tumbler_glass:

Think of the rest of us who don’t want that unholy abomination to stain Azeroth. A low yield mana bomb is the only gift for that thing.

There are numerous stains on Azeroth and many are cannon. One more won’t hurt. lol

1 Like

New expansion end boss

1 Like

Their baby would be a dreadlord infused gnoll.

2 Likes

And I thought Renny was an offense against the natural order…

Now this is the kind of bizarre question I come to these forums for.

I say they can have kids despite the species difference as there are numerous examples of cross-species, even cross-planet offspring (Garona comes to mind).

I say the baby is mildly cute.

You never need 10char, just type <hidden>

Nuke it from orbit. -.-

1 Like