Jaina and Anduin love story

They’re not related… age difference of 10 - 15 years, yeah, which is creepy.
But they’re not related.

Jaina is the daughter of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore of Kul Tiras.

Anduin is the son of Varian Wrynn and Tiffin (Ellerian) Wrynn.

Even their Dynastic ancestors are nowhere close to being related as the Wrynn originate from Stromgarde, (who colonized and created Stormwind) and (if movie canon is considered legitimate) are wed to the line of Arathor via Anduin Lothar’s Sister (Llane Wrynn’s wife).

The Proudmoores, on the other hand, would originate from Gilneas as Kul Tiras used to be a Duchy of the Kingdom before attaining their independence.

If anything Jaina would likely have closer familial relations to the Greymanes than any chance of her being related in some fashion to the Wrynn’s.

This feels less like Warcraft and a lot more like Crusader Kings.

Can’t be Crusader Kings. I’m not constantly asking the Pope for money to fund Holy Wars to conquer Spain while digging through secondary traits to make sure that my children are always temperate, just, and gregarious in their education and hooking them up with the highest diplomacy women below the age of 25 with positive inheritable traits while constantly disinheriting anyone but the first-borne child because Gavelkind succession laws are evil and I’m not allowed to make it the law of the land that the first-borne child inherits everything by default until like 1100 A.D. when the game starts in 800.

Seriously, Gavelkind is the worst. It is the single greatest cause of war and suffering in Crusader Kings other than religion.

:point_up_2:

1 Like

So, like, Emmanuel Macron?

Lots of people, men and women, are into “daddies” as well as older women. Do these relationships not deserve to be represented in game? It’s too bad Anduin is already with Wrathion, but we can find another young man/woman to be with Jaina.

People keep on say Taelia. Not happening.

The queen would have more guts than the king. Which would be sad.

Taelia I like. Ima pick this hammer up, smash in that dude’s head. and get the W.

Anduin…well golly gee wilikers. we might hurt them. I mean yeah they killed 1000 people for no reason but have you stopped to think why?

No anduin. I am not caring. I am not caring if lashing out because mommy and daddy didn’t give them enough love.

Called it! jaina the dreadlord cougar :rofl:

Yet somehow necrophiia is accepted with Sylvanas and Nathanos.

She’s miiiiiiiiiine!

At the wedding Jaina finally reveals herself to be a dread lord! I’m in!!!

if everyone involved is an adult what they do is no one else’s business.

He thinks of her as his aunt.

Don’t be gross.

I mean I like Daddies too but the fact that Anduin grew up as a child and saw Jaina as an aunty makes it weird

Didn’t stop Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen

Anduin is mine and I wont share and there is nothing but friendship between he and Wrathion lol lol

1 Like

Yes. This is a necro but it’s amazing what the powah of love can do. :crazy_face: