Ivus loot bug reverted yet?

Yeah! That will teach people to… not play your obnoxiously buggy expansion…

So glad you found the logical answer to cleaning up your own mistake.

at the very least rolling back their residuum is a must

the gear is nice but will be replaced in NM very fast. the currency is a much bigger deal.

That’s not what happend here. They had to log off and back on every time to reset the WQ, even new players (WoW has VERY FEW.) would understand it’s a bug.

2 Likes

Guessing you exploited it then.

1 Like

Because of I have a sense of propriety and fairness? Grow up

1 Like

I don’t think know what those word mean.

3 Likes

And yet you are still acting the immature one here. Because I don’t think they should be banned means I too cheated. Nice logic

2 Likes

I’d almost bet on it after that.

2 Likes

I. Dont. Care

It isn’t strictly the gear. It’s also all of the Titan Residuum that people could get by scrapping the loot they received.

1 Like

try to do that in warmode

What about the 30k-150k AP people got from ONE Islands this week? same idea right if anything going from 15-35 neck in 1 island. seems bigger than a 385.

Will this also fix the no bonus loot roll problem too? That would be nice.

lol “All” titan residumm. you mean the like 6-15 dust. i only need 650 more for it. oh boy.

Where were dozens of groups in lfg spamming it over and over, and its not just 100 people… its way way more who did it. Plus all dudes who got 50k per islands still have it, running with lv 43 necks.

1 Like

I killed him twice the first day. First time i got no loot and did not get the chance to bonus roll, and yes I had coins. As this has happened before, and I have been told by blizz to kill him again and you should get to roll I did. I rolled a trinket on the second kill, but did not get any other loot or even ap that I am aware of. Once I got to use my bonus roll I continued on to the rest of darkshore stuff. Are they going to suspend me for the two kills in a row? I didn’t even know about the bug until I heard it was fixed. I just wanted my bonus roll.

2 Likes

Are they refunding the coins?

I assume this isn’t about the ability to repeatedly bonus roll but the ability to repeatedly get normal loot, especially given you were allowed to repeatedly bonus roll in previous expansions (MoP and WoD).

If they implement the punishment correctly, it should only target players who repeatedly got the normal loot.

Something similar in my case. I came back a few days later as I found out I had missed a few rares. Ended up tagging him along the way as I couldn’t recall if I had rolled on him or not. Later I found out that it may have been bugged. Sent in a bug report explaining what I had done, and that if it was an exploit, it was an honest mistake. I’ve not gone back to kill him again since the second kill.

Correctly and blizzard … 2 words which will never come together.