Ive spent $1000 on tokens for gdkps

it is very easy to blur out personal information

they would just waste it on junk too

But here is $1000

I am an adult who cannot play the game so instead I will responsibly pay $1,000 to make my character, which I don’t have time to play, look like I play 24/7

2 Likes

Honestly? Stop being a over used class. Every damn recruitment as I see in LFG chat is looking for boomies, resto druids, shamans, Ele shamans, locks, even a few mages here and there.

black out the personal info, just show the transactions. not hard.

People are still playing wotlk?

i came here to laugh at you. Thats all, lol. Thanks for making me feel better about the money i spent on Nikke lmao.

People are still playing Retro games.

games can be super fun! it doesn’t matter if the game is old or new.

1 Like

Ring sells on EU for 3 million gold, if ppl are willing to spend that much for Bought gold you have to be super THICK to think someone wouldnt spend money on tokens as to not get banned. Wild “show me ur bank statement”…imagine being that guy

1 Like

I’m surprised this topic is still going. People from all walks of life play WoW, and for sure some would have no problems dropping what would seem a ridiculous amount of money to others on tokens or in-game items, services or gold.

Anyway, have a great day!

Is this a real thing? Hmm. I don’t like it enough to eat it but good for her with her 0 calorie snack.

whats wild is blizz selling their own in game generated resource for real money and then banning anyone else who sells gold.

Have you considered growing a spine instead of being an unhappy paypig, then?

I feel like if someone was stupid enough to buy a thousand dollars worth of 5k gold tokens, while complaining about having a wife and kids and no time to play, they’ve been punished enough for said stupidity.

1 Like

Why is this so unbelievable? And why do you care? There is nothing proving that he actually spent that much but there is no proof that he didn’t. The absence of proof ≠ proof of absence

I don’t believe you.

Seems like a disguised anti-token troll post.

Sure. But they’re not coming to make anti-gdkp posts on the WOW forums after doing it…

It would be extremely easy to show the transactions from blizzard without any identifiable information. You’re lying. Full stop

You make the claim, onus is on you.

Bertrands Wow Token doesn’t exist.

He’s said multiple times that he doesn’t care if you believe him. It’s not that unbelievable to spend that much on tokens. I know quite a few people that spent almost as much on tokens for long bois in BFA before the expansion ended but I’m not gonna bother proving it

Because you can’t prove it. Thanks.

What’s the reason to not believe the OP? People spend way more on other even more useless things, the value of money is not equal to everyone, its a lot of money to a lot of people but to some people its also nothing. This is within the price range of most adults and it’s probably what many adults spend frivolously

1 Like