Ive spent $1000 on tokens for gdkps

Wow, what irrefutable logic.

Projection. Because 5 out of 500 do something doesn’t make it common practice. Those same people aren’t here posting about it. Such gulable people lol

Projection? lol, what? what do you think video game whales do? they flex on people, this thread is definitely part of that

1 Like

Who said anything about common practice? And how do you know that people aren’t whales if they never share? It just so happens that one guys shared so I’m not sure what that immediately disqualified him from whale-ness

The point isn’t that it never happens anywhere.

The point is people don’t usually spend $1000 on tokens and then use that as a segue into a 10 paragraph anti-gdkp thread.

2 Likes

Unless I’m missing something… he expressed resignation in his OP of having to resort to RMT and gdkps just to have a chance at getting loot. It sounds like a frustrated thread if anything that he spent real money to be “competitive” in gdkps, a system that he doesn’t like, while choosing to abide by the games ToS. He funneled $1,000 into blizzards pocket

Unrelated but I have an excellent investment opportunity you might be interested in. It’s this bridge in Alaska and I promise it’s the deal of a lifetime.

1 Like

Again, try not to be dismissive and condescending. You don’t have better “insight”

No I absolutely do lol.

I am trying. But its REALLY hard when you keep making posts like this.

What does that even mean? See? This is exactly why it’s so hard not to be condescending.

You don’t, but ok. You clearly have a hard time taking in the opinions and perspectives of others when they don’t directly align with the nonsense you convince yourself of

Read what I wrote

Lol. Get yourself together. You’ve edited, deleted and restarted this two sentence post like 5 times. Figure out what you REALLY want to post and then let me know and i’ll respond.

Oh Jesus. Typical bnet forum Andy here

I’m sorry you’re upset. When you’ve collected yourself lmk.

$1000 for only 240k sounds like a ripoff

2 Likes

I have 220k I earned on the ah in eranikus.

which anime girl wife was that expensive? hell ill be your kawaii elf gf if you’re gone spend money like that for them lol

there is no way you have a wife and a kid and you got away with this , so probably an exaggerated post full of lies

so Bearhands you never did something because it was allowed then you regret about it and raised finger toward it?

we’re not perfect as humans…anyone could join this game and find about gdkp’s and before they realize it he/she would use their credit card pay More than 1k $ just to buy items then in few weeks he/she regret what happened and blame it on the reason “which is gdkp” In this case…

this example happens all the time in many situation and nothing wrong if someone point out on what made him/her waste money on useless things…i mean i wasted thousands of $$$$ on free 2 play games and i always blamed it on how the system create temptation to milk more money.