I've moved on from this

I tend to prefer their casting animation for stuff like fireball and the like.

use Polearm Transmogs, the 2H stance is slightly better. Plus Blood Knights generally prefer Polearms anyway, lorewise AFAIK.

Polearms and Swords.

1 Like

No I’m happy staying separate.

Best way to avoid drama is to mute threads about it! Bippity boppity boo :ghost:

2 Likes

Not wrong there.

Oh trust me I’ve tried, there aren’t a lot of polearms I like on the Pally and the unique one they get sits on the back so badly it’s a visual eyesore. I appreciate the help I do but I think I got it covered.

those are good too. the paladin heal spells are pretty too.

They could rename themselves Thalassian Elf in honor of elven reunification. All Thalassian elves are elves of Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

Yes except there is a typo. If you mean submerged, I’m in. All elves shall be submerged in a vat of warm, pleasant cheese. It’s almost a baptism, but not quite.

2 Likes

If they actually do this then the race will probably be renamed to thalassian elf.

Neutral race with all velf and belf customizations.

New racials must then be created

Belf heritage armor for horde elves and velf heritage armor for alliance elves

Alliance elves get access to all the hawkstrider mounts while horde gets the velf one.

Horde must then get a new race and alliance an AR from that same race.

My vote would be vrykul for horde and kvaldir for alliance

Horde gets a vicious version of the vrykul mount, alliance gets the vicious hawkstrider available to them.

Dks and Dhs then need an updated intro. Station a bronze dragon npc that allows players to relive the old intros.

This way we also get the ability for more future races to be dks and Dhs and make sense.

I think that covers everything.

Oh and make the new Silvermoon the Dalaran of Midnight.

I am the elven messiah

3 Likes

They should get merged with a trash bin or compost pile.

1 Like

:sob: :sob:

What did i do?

Not facts, I’m the victim in this. Just delete Void Elves and we all can have cookies.

3 Likes

You have the best hair in the game and it’s unfair, honestly. Deleting you means I can steal your mop!

2 Likes

I mean, I do wish the Blood Elves had the NE hair styles too. And just the BE’s, not the VE’s.

4 Likes

Blood elves already have night elf, human, gnome, draenei hairstyles
:laughing:

To end the High Elf discussion once & for all:

Well, if they actually do go through a whole Quel’Thalassian elf unification thing in ‘Midnight ’ — They should simply apply a confirmation to lore, that the remaining High Elves in the Alliance became Void Elves, and the small pockets of remaining ‘High Elves’ around the world became Blood Elves; feeling they fit in more there than their void-touched kin – Eradicating the ‘High Elf ’ titleship throughout Azeroth forevermore.
Thus ‘High Elves’ only being recognised as a historic title at best, moving forward.

No more High Elves. :smiley:

• TL;DR – Unifying all the remaining ‘High Elves’ under the banner title of Blood Elves.

After such, just make both Void Elves and Blood Elves both NEUTRAL through some story progression mumbo jumbo and have Silvermoon act as a neutral standing city on behalf of the Horde for dire-times, akin to how Dalaran is such for the Alliance.

That way we can put most of the elf nonsense to bed.

The reason I feel we should just remove ‘High Elves’ from the namesake equation & make Blood Elves neutral is because:

• Blood Elves & High Elves are identically the same, aside from politics. That’s it. There’s no biological, physical or cosmic difference – Unlike Void Elves have, or Nightborne do to the Nightelves.
  • That way as well, customisations given to Blood Elves (Which includes the former High Elves now named Blood Elves) — such as customisations like the blue aesthetics + tattoos etc, will be given to both factions 
 No more whinging about “faction unfairness” towards what customisations is given to what faction of elves, lol
  • Keeping the whole ‘High Elf’ regime too will just be fuel towards a recipe for further greed and disaster. Because, to quote Over the Hedge: “Enough, is NEVER enough!”

:astronaut: :gun: :sunglasses:
“Always has been 
”

3 Likes

I agree, exterminate the elves.

1 Like

Elf hydra! Kill one, three more smaller elf hydras appear

They’re not going to remove races. and honestly with what the Horde races have done to us, never. I’d rather see them roasting over an open fire spit

This is acceptable honestly, I’m 100% on board with keeping Night Elves but not Void Elves and having cookies.

4 Likes

What elf drama? Got any examples?

:rofl:

oh gosh :joy: