I've moved on from this

If elves get merged and neutralized then all races should.

1 Like

I mean. Its pretty lame to copy and paste one side’s race to the other. Its worse than earthen dwarves.

But if we were to stop right now, we’d be at a compromise. But we wont. because one side keeps asking for more. Because they arent happy unless their demands are fully met.

3 Likes

I laughed so hard at this. :rofl:

1 Like

Probably but meh, I wasn’t initially fussed over Void elves. Even thought they were pretty cool because of my Edgelord status. I wasn’t all that invested in the sacred Blood elf master race to raise nine kinds of hell going “THEY STOLE OUR MODEL REEEEEEEEE.” Course in typical fashion, people ruined it for me as they do everything.

True enough, sometimes the little bits of frustration would chip at me until I’m pretty much demanding that Blizzard just remove all races except Human and Orc, make people choose and side and enable mandatory PvP Warmode where all you do is grief eachother so everyone can be miserable to their heart’s content. Course by then I’ll have left.

2 Likes

Mega Elf

I’d like to merge nearly all of the Allied Races into their respective base race as just customization options. Lightforged Draenei to Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarf to Dwarf, Kul Tiran to Human, Mechagnome to Gnome, Nightborne to Blood Elf, Highmountain Tauren to Tauren, Mag’har Orc to Orc, and Zandalari Troll to Troll; only Void Elf and Vulpera would remain as their own separate races.

1 Like

Because I am a Blood Elf and I am a delight.

2 Likes

Probably in Midnight. Though I bet they’ll still be split by Void and Blood Elf.

I’d love to see more options to cross over faction divides on a player basis.

I don’t want factions to go away but I do think Player characters shouldn’t be restricted.

2 Likes

i’d be ecstatic if they made a new playable race that was as pretty/handsome, svelte and elegant as blood elves or even prettier/handsomer/etc but they first gotta stop firing their artists. i fear we are stuck with whats already here and if we do get anything else, it’ll be as unattractive or cutesy as possible. likely another satirical caricature.

Problem with trying to construct a “Handsome and Elegant” art is people have different interpretations of such. Like I like Anime aesthetic while every single person in this forum vehemently hates it and silently wishes me the worst diarrhea imaginable.

So on and so forth.

2 Likes

well blood elves are 3d anime, i think. i dunno who they hired to design and animate them or if they are still alive, but holey rusted metal batman, they were an instant hit.

I just wish some of their melee animations were better. I still don’t know who thought the standing two-hander animation for Males was a good idea.

i’m satirical. you’re not supposed to take me seriously. this is the type of thing they are willing to create. scared yet?

1 Like

the casting animations are choice.

Not particularly no. Now if i were forced to only play a gnome myself I wouldn’t be too happy.

Yea well damnit I wanna play a Blood Elf Paladin because Blood Knights had an awesome lore behind them.

ah, well, there’s that. sorry.

It’s fine, I’ve long since learned to make peace with it. They aren’t my favorite animations in the world but I’m willing to suffer it because good lore and theme.

EDIT: I am next level stupid, or in need of sleep
 probably both.

at least when he casts a heal you’ll be happy. best healing animation is the male blood/void elf. bar none.

https://youtu.be/CC_yyhGvuD0?t=52

Facts, I love that Blood Elves and Nightborne would be the remaining elven races because they are my two favorites races in the game with Tauren being the non-elf race I adore most so ILY. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes