I've moved on from this

Sounds like a them problem. New customizations are an on-going process that isn’t likely to stop ever considering how positive player reaction is to them in general (at least, until we get lazy, “here’s four new hair colors!”)

In other words, expanded customization is something development time and resources are constantly being spent on. I would imagine it’s easier to copy/paste some assets, rather than create outright brand new assets.

2 Likes

“My problem is important, they need to get over their problem”

Got it.

And I am the entitled one.

6 Likes

Strawmanning is beneath you.

1 Like

I’ve been in these threads for years and years and usually it’s people trying to pawn off void customizations from Void Elves that they don’t even want to use as a means to try and get Blood Elves customizations more than they already have because outside of that I’ve only seen two people genuinely ask for that so there isn’t any real demand for it because people don’t want it.

7 Likes

You just dismissed someone else considering something a problem. Redirected it back at them.

4 Likes

I stated that their problem is their own, because new customizations is something Blizzard is investing developer time and assets towards in perpetuity. Every patch has added them.

In other words, they have an issue with Blizzard adding new customizations rather than addressing their concerns. To me, that seems a tad on the entitled side, particularly as I’m uncertain how much the art department developers can contribute to whatever undisclosed problem these other parties want addressed so badly.

To compare, this would be like me being upset the raid devs don’t spend more time making character customizations. It’s just a silly position to take, and would absolutely be a me problem if I had that position.

1 Like

would you like normal eyes? i mean i dont have them yet and you’re just as likely to get them as i am, but if by some strange twist of fate either of us got something, the other was interested in, its likely to happen for both. granted, they need to stop firing their artists first

1 Like

hisses

no more elves!

2 Likes

Close. Elves should be purged.

3 Likes

no bad dog

1 Like

Who decided to let the animals and lawn ornaments have a say in this?

3 Likes

Well you know lawn ornaments, they just let loose, maybe they smoke the weeds. Animals do what they need to do.

2 Likes

This reminds me of that trend where people would go around borrowing garden gnomes, naming them, taking them places and taking pictures, and then later returning them with a photo album and story of their adventures.

2 Likes

There has been much lore in regards to the modern day lawn gnomes. I recall an episode of Psych where Shawn and Gus that was hilarious.

merged with what

Elves should all merge as one nightmare being!

3 Likes

Yeah I really wonder about this too.

It could really change how things go with the cross faction stuff.

All elves and dwarfs should meld into the new race, Dwelves. And then we can have Dwelves in Delves. :smile:

1 Like

Fuuuuuushion! HA!

They must learn the dance or get the proper earrings to merge!

So are they short squat hairless humans with pointed ears, or tall elves with glorious beards so long they can tuck them into their belts?