I've moved on from this

Please stop pretending that “if i dont get 100% of what I want, you are entitled and a bad person” is a rational line of thought.

Or at least tell me you are just straight up being a hypocrite.

4 Likes

The projection here is so funny.

You’ve won me over. I’m now on side neutral races!

(I’m not but that’s fantastic)

1 Like

Once again.

“You are entitled because you wont give me 100% of what I want, no compromise.”

That is your argument.

4 Likes

Much like the cast of whelp crests through the elements of our gear upgrades, such are the days of our elf upgrades But what drama do you speak of Willis?

This makes it sounds as if compromise is a necessity. I don’t really see how it is. It’s player character customizations at the least, race merger at the most.

Not really a solution at all.

1 Like

Its a solution. Its just one you dont want.

4 Likes

Let’s see.

Blood Elf players want void customizations.

High Elf wanters would like Void Elves to either share their base race’s customizations, or otherwise get a proper High Elf Allied Race and simply have both Alliance and Horde High Elves get void customizations for the Ren’dorei stuff.

The only negative to anyone by doing this is… I can’t think of one, actually. Unless you have a weird sense of entitlement, and a childish view of “no, you can’t have this thing because it’s MINE - but give me your stuff too”.

So again: the projection from you is quite funny.

A solution solves a problem.

Doing nothing is not a solution. There’s still a problem in need of solving.

i’d like just normal eyes too, with white sclera and colored pupils. and in different colors. it looks cool on the thalassian model

2 Likes

Yeah. I think both High/Void Elves and Blood Elves should have the option for this, tbh. Really not sure why they don’t.

1 Like

I am not sure I have ever seen this asked for. I am sure there are a few random fringe cases. But lets not pretend like this has real backing.

What do you think I am projecting?

Are you not saying “Give me 100% of what I want, and if you disagree you are a bad person”?

6 Likes

It just means you got told “no”. That you dont get something just because you ask for it. Not everyone considers this a problem.

Is being told “no” to wants that stark for you?

Now once again. I am the entitled one.

3 Likes

The Horde can have them. I have my fill of demonic cousins joining the Alliance fold. I just want my high elves.

blizz keeps firing their artists :grimacing:

1 Like

Funny, it comes up in basically every High Elf thread. And also in the Void Elf thread asking for more void options.

You may not routinely lurk those threads, thus your confirmation bias that it’s “Fringe requests”. But I see it quite often across threads there, and on Twitter.

Idk, are you?

Not sure why you aren’t on my block list though, tbh. I think you always do these weird, circular, “no u” projection arguments. Ah well, quick fix.

LOL

Yeah, I forgot that tbh.

“You dont agree with me, you are a bad person. Therefor you are entitled and I will block you”

I am sorta ok with this.

I wonder why people dont take so many high elf-ers seriously. The entire “no empathy” thing probably goes a long way.

4 Likes

If we’re holding out for universal agreement on something before action is taken, we’ll be in a stagnant world.

For example, I don’t consider class balance to be a problem. I don’t raid, or PvP. I enjoy the game at a leisurely pace doing open world content, and my class and spec work well enough. Could they be improved? Of course, but I don’t care about what spec is the top DPS or what have you.

Because I don’t consider it a problem for myself, does that mean there isn’t a problem? Of course not. A problem remains a problem regardless of who considers it to be one.

2 Likes

Ok.

What if someone considers it a problem to use even more limited dev resources on these changes to copy/paste blood elves on to alliance?

Or the more substantial changes being suggested?

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fwpj27hlP4

1 Like