I've done it. I've beaten World of Warcraft

Good question!

The ONLY thing I can put out there as a GUESS …

Is that I recently made an annoyed post about how we got a “Return to Scholomance” and the “old” scholo, but that there was an event tied to old Scholo as well, and so not ALLLLLL of the xmog that was available was brought back.

There was recently a post about A LOT of pre-Cata things were being brought back and … I just mentally made a note that this could be one of them.

Technically, Scholo is in WESTERN Plaguelands, but you can still see the portal entrance on the Eastern Plaguelands map.

So… I dunno. Occam’s Razor suggests he just posted in the wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m very curious atm!! :slight_smile:

It’s part of the patch notes, so it may or may not have been stealth hotfixed in ahead of the release.

He might be talking Strath or something missed from the release of the Vanilla Naxx items… items from rare spawns and quests reintroduced into random places, etc. Guess we’ll find out on Tuesday!

Nah this is his job, he meant to post here. The question is why :thinking:

1 Like

You’ve peaked our curiosity.
Garrosh in the eastern plaguelands???

Just wondering if the response being in this thread was purposeful

gz guy!

1 Like

If it were up to me, what better place to put a teaser, than in a thread that’s pretty much all positive feedback, the players basically engaging in a big group hug over how much they love the game?

Instead of arguing and bickering and cutting each other down. This entire thread is all of us having a good time with the game we love.

This is where I’d post a teaser, for sure. Haters have plenty of other places to put eyes. This thread of for players. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s a fair assessment!

Also congratulations :clap:

1 Like

This feels like it could be tied to the “community rumors” in the Secrets of Azeroth event. The timing is too coincidental since we’re supposed to get 5 of them over the course.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that have started with reset, some 3+ hours ago?

Maybe, maybe not. The new clues are releasing at 3pm PDT but they confirmed nothing about how the rumors will work.

1 Like

hmm well I’m in EPL now and… nothing seems unusual.

You haven’t looked hard enough! Has anyone talked to the Redpaths lately? :eyes:

lol such a good story arc (Redpaths).

I checked on Fiona, she was in Light’s Hope. Nothing seemed unusual.

But I have to run errands for a bit so … hopefully we can figure this out. :slight_smile:

Like… this is so much EXTRA fun piled on top of getting Tusks!!! lol What a week!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Darrowshire is actually a 10/10 plotline as far as this universe goes. Could do with some more of it, honestly.

Congrats by the way. I also looted them yesterday morning!

1 Like

Each secret will be unlocked once a day starting on August 31, at 3pm Pacific Time

Too early to be a daily secret

But… teaser to daily secret? Seems plausible.

1 Like

The community rumors achievement only needs 5 to complete so it’s reasonable to assume it’s not necessarily tied to the daily secrets nor is it daily.

3 Likes

Nah, he’d get in trouble from someone somewhere who would really nitpick the advertised rules. It’s gotta be something else.

If it is, then well played Blizzard. Seems like a fun promotion.

1 Like