I've Been Waiting A Long Time For This - Necrotic Plague not jumping from add to add, only stacks up to 2

I would try to do this with someone else, too bad i don’t have anyone to play with.

Guess i have to keep praying and begging for Blizzard to fix this.

1 Like

Again, brewmaster monk’s ox statue makes this achievement total child’s play. A friend and I tried various class combinations, and all were huge pains in the butt until we hit on bringing out the ox statue.

you aren’t doing it correctly, watch the vids again.

Me and some guildies did that strat about 3 months ago since it was still bugged. We didn’t have a strat at first but after some trial and error that’s basically what we ended up doing, but used 3 of us, one to tank lich and other 2 to bounce it and kill adds

So this is still a thing today can we please jnow if this is
A. A bug it will get fixed when we
B. Its a bug work around are available we are not fixing it.
C. Intended behavior

4 Likes

Hey there, I can also confirmed the above - I executed the hunter solo version of this: had plenty of ghouls, but couldn’t get the plague to stack. I passed it off to one then it died. I even tried “tanking” to see if it would go me, ghoul, me, etc. I had close to 100 of them but nada. I may try that again at reset - right from the start, just walk around with all the ghouls the down LK so see if I got the stack.

I hate this is still a bug. I thought I got it when I used my Hunter pets, but that failed. Please fix this.

2 Likes

@Dryeetus - You do NOT know what you are talking about, this is bugged.

1 Like

Fix this please, thank you.

Been 6 months and it’s still broken.

I’v been waiting a long time for this bug to get fixed.

Please fix it.

You are wrong bro.

Ok, so did this a few days ago with the bug. Used a hunter and a priest. Have the hunter growl at LK when he comes out (champions attack!). Have the pet stay and tank LK at the foot of the steps. Move to the opposite side with your other class member ( used a priest, but any will do as long as you have the HP to stay alive). You both stand in the back and pick off the drudge ghouls and shambs BEFORE they reach you. (if one makes it to you, it will fail and you have to start your stacks again) Drop your plagues off onto each other (we stacked on each other). Watch out for the shadow on the ground that kicks you off. In this case we didn’t get close enough to have any. After you have 30 stacks (we did 34 to be sure) ( watch your debuffs in the corner with the plague # ) burn him down and wait out the cut scene.
Note: first time failed using two hunters and two pets to tank LK - you have to have one tank pet only. The stacks will jump on the pets if you don’t. Thus, using my other class member as my hunter was to little to take the heat from the plague. Congrats- Hope this helps someone =)

Still bugged… been trying to get the old raid meta-achievement on my hunter for a couple weeks now, and this is one of the last 2 achievements I need for it. Please fix, Blizz!

Still bugged. It’s been almost half a year. This is getting a little absurd.

3 Likes

Still seems to be bugged.

Also chiming in here to say that it is still bugged. I am actually listening to the Lich King roleplay as I type this.

1 Like

March 29. Still broken. Kind of ironic in the current times that I can’t get a plague to stack, but ok.

8 Likes

April 5. Still Broken! Do not stack.

1 Like

My last achievement for the mount, please address the bug !