Itsss bacckkkkkk

So you want nobody to roll horde?

Or would you just rather every single horde players be a troll?

You’re an idiot.

5 Likes

Just admit that you needed a handicap to play and gtfo.

4 Likes

So I guess you’re going with “want nobody to roll horde”?

Good talk. Enjoy your pve game.

2 Likes

Nah, i just prefer my fictional character doesn’t look like a non-fictional being. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go premade some AV while you still can

1 Like

What?? If you knew anything about Classic WoW you would know Alliance is actually the better PvP faction but you wouldnt understand that.

2 Likes

Barely 48 hours since the sky was falling and alliance was calling for boycott.

:tea: :frog:

2 Likes

“Meh if you knew meh meh meh about meh meh meh”. No. Shadowmeld is not a good racial for pvp, Stomp and +5% health is. Stun resist is better than escape artist. Perception isn’t good for pvp, WotF is. Stoneform is chill, i guess. But all in all, Horde have the better pvp racial traits. That’s why so many people on pvp servers rolled horde, that’s not a lie or made up, it’s the truth.

4 Likes

creative use of game mechanics.

you dont know about that yet - it’s a few expansions further up the road.

If Blizzard didn’t want us to make premades why would they keep the AV numbers in the game?

1 Like

You say Shadowmeld is not good for PvP but no examples are given. It’s useful for NE Druids to drink and eat while not being detected. For Hunters it allows the jump on their enemy which is huge in PvP. You just don’t know how to use it effectively. I would agree that warstomp is more useful in PvP combat but their are use advantages to shadowmeld including the increase stealth level.

Escapse artist is BIS for Rogue and warriors for PvP which helps against snares to counter their hardest matches a Mage and Druid.

Perception is very good in PvP for finding Druids and Rogues which is huge in WSG, AB and world pvp.

But once again Alliance faction is better for PvP due to Paladins and the racials aren’t bad you just need to know how to use them effectively.

7 Likes

Walk tall, Alliance brothers. Best wishes.

1 Like

Lol what?

Racials are a handicap so being able to effectively get premades into AV is what exactly? Magic?

5 Likes

we’re tryhards when you spergs hang in discord with 30 other sweaty dudes hahahahaha

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what i thought when i read it too.

We’re the try hards?? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Man i couldn’t take it. I did one game. The people in those premade discord make you hate humanity haha.

Cool, maybe the queues will be playable again.

1 Like

That’s the thing about Classic in 2020. It’s a volatile and ephemeral piece of garbage. People are learning that they have little to lose with it.

Horde don’t use discord for premade WSG, or AB when it comes out?

You expect me to believe that you weren’t part of the incessant griefing of FP’s and camping of boats and exploiting the guards not attacking at Menethil? please. What could be more self evident of the amount of try-hards you people really are.

You guys even changed the meta of AV because you have to spend so much time in the queue because of the faction imbalance, that only got worse because of all the people who quit the game because of P2 release. You all thought it was the funniest thing ever, until you had to sit in queue forever. SO yea, the minority has instant queue’s because there’s a never ending river of you guys and you people have the balls to get mad at them for using the same app yall use every day in your guilds.

So in answer to your question. Absolutely without question to the fullest extent, you guys are the try-hards. It’s indisputable.

Me and my boys have been abusing this non stop :joy:

Get off me is right about racials.
Alliance are pvp racials, that is their only useful function.

Shadowmeld is the bomb and you got to be a noob to think perception isn’t good for pvp at all. Wotf ilike perception depends on situation rogues don’t fear there for wotf useless against rogues in rogue fights.