It's time we addressed the important question

There’s also an entire forum for people from Moon Guard, should we jump on you for not even going to this school?

9 Likes

This thread led to a morning’s entertainment browsing the Monsterverse wiki.

3 Likes

thank you Tymberlea from Moon Guard posting on the Wyrmrest Accord realm forums, very cool

Also the answer to the thread question is Baragon.

2 Likes

She doesn’t even go here!

4 Likes

Well, well, well, if it isn’t Moon Guard come to sip from the well of our tasty, tasty drama.

But there’s a toll for out-of-towners.

5 Likes

So, does Goldilocks patrol all the realm forums looking for off topic posts, or are we the only lucky ones?

Personally, I’d rather post with familiar names around. Long ago, I was out in the big world. I used to haunt the general forums, I’m embarrassed to say. It’s scary out there.

This is my forum main - who I was playing when these boards launched. I am the very same guy who is ALSO Tymberlea, and ALSO GM of on WrA.

Take your Realm snobbery and shove it where your manners aren’t.

Exactly what difference does to make to anyone - other than you - if we have a movie thread here?

You don’t have to even click on the thread, if it annoys you. But you did… to scold us.

5 Likes

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequences to your own actions.

13 Likes

Then maybe take your unwarranted policing on what topics are and aren’t appropriate to have and do the same? Last reply I’ll give you, because the complete lack of self awareness in your post is adorable, but I really don’t care to derail a thread about giant monsters.

But anyway, back to the topic of kaiju - so, odd question here, but am I alone in saying I wanna see them bring Gamera into the Monsterverse as well? Then we could have Kong, Goji, and Gamera all team up in a Destroy All Monsters scenario with three kaiju franchises crossed over into the same movie.

5 Likes

please post your forum io rating and link your achievement

6 Likes

Godzilla is Horde! Calling it now! The Blue Team can have that other guy. King something or another. You guys like them Royals, right?

Man I didn’t realize there was much lore to Godzilla/King Kong and now I gotta admit y’all got me interested in checking it out.

2 Likes

Kong all the way. APE SMASH!

I didn’t realize that Godzilla and King Kong were in the same lore continuum. I actually haven’t ever watched anything King Kong related at all.

I really liked the old Godzilla and Mothra movies when I was a kid. I wasn’t super aware of the concept of “lore” existing outside of the specific movies I watched, though. I should look into it.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember an old “Godzilla vs King Kong” movie knocking around somewhere but I always thought it was just a “bro what if…” kind of deal. This, along with Gentarn’s explanation, seems pretty solid.

I still stand by my previous statement.

But as all the review sites state, this probably is a Mechagodzilla movie too, which is acceptable as long as Charles Dance still stands around acting snobbish.

So, I’m going to drop one theory I have here.

The people making this Monsterverse deliberately chose to call Kong by Kong for a reason.

He takes the mantle of King of the Monsters from Godzilla at some point to become King Kong.

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

2 Likes

Reject reptile.

Return to monke

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/311250103706976257/804549621753184276/unknown.png?width=459&height=468

2 Likes