It's time to skip the DH/DK/Evoker intro scenarios

In Remix you can just create these toons directly. I’m fine with having to do these scenarios once. Give us an achievement for doing it once.

But why do we have to do it every single time? It’s super annoying and unnecessary. Just let us skip it if we’ve done it before.

3 Likes

At least with DKs Allied Races and Pandas can skip it. Who knows if they’ll add it in but that would be a good compromise IMO. Do it once then you don’t need to do it again.

2 Likes

Blizzard logic.

Because Hero Classes have starter zones.

3 Likes

That’s not a reason. It’s an excuse. And not a very good one because Remix DKs/DHs/Evokers don’t have to do it.

1 Like

I just like it because it prevents people from spamming said classes.

You’re gonna suffer the starting zone, and you’re gonna like it lol.

That’ll teach you to make more than one!

1 Like

There is an army of Panda Dks in Stormwind that begs to differ,

It is a reason. Because Hero Classes have storylines that introduce them into why they exist. Similar to how Allied Races have scenarios to unlock them to introduce them into why they exist.

Using Remix as an argument is beyond nonsensical. You’re trying to use an entirely different game mode that’s not Retail as an example? Really?

Even Allied Race DKs get a small intro. This game is still an MMORPG. It uses storylines and questing.

3 Likes

None of that justifies having to do it more than once.

If we applied your loigic to the rest of WoW, there wouldn’t be skips for anything. Legion intro, Broken Shore assault, BFA intro, etc.

Why are you being an apologist for Blizzard?

1 Like

The hero class starting zones functionally replace racial starting zones, since they are more defined as their hero class. I imagine Dracthyr will continue to start in the forbidden reach for non-evokers though.

They should never allow you to skip the og DK starter zone because it’s quality questing.

4 Likes

To be fair, grind 1h weapon skill the quest.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean. I’ve done the DK starter zone more times than I can count.

When you gotta use the pokers to interrogate a scarlet crusade member lol

Oh that quest. Didn’t know they were being flippant.

The torture quest. To grind 1h skill, unironically.

I got ya now. I’ve done that quest many, many times. You should see my undelete page. Sometimes I create a DK I don’t plan on keeping just to do the questline.

2 Likes

You skip a ton of levels in these special starting zones. In Remix you start at level 10.

1 Like

I like the OG DK zone. I’ve done it like 47 times. Now the Goblin starter zone is probably my least favorite only because it feels 3x longer than the others.

DH starter is fine. It’s short and sweet.

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

1 Like

Who knew that giving information on why Hero Class starter zones exist is somehow being an apologist. :roll_eyes:

You can’t be taken seriously.

Indeed.

I’ll be interested to see how this works, honestly. They have to teach them Soar somehow. But the quests are tied very closely to Evoker abilities.

1 Like