Its time to remove faction mount restrictions

If you want Alliance mounts, play Alliance. Not our fault your faction mounts are terrible, that you have to steal our’s. I suggest in investing in JC panthers.

Also, your garrisons suck, too. Lunarfall forever!

2 Likes

PSS… we didn’t even think about its birth BLIZZARD, that race didn’t never exist in the lore Blizzard, don’t get us into your mess Blizzard, that’s for alliance… BLIZZARD.

thing that Velfs will never be Helfs for the alliance, we have to be more realistic, that’s why we are from the horde…

BLIZZARD…!!!

Not my point? Lol.

1 Like

is it question or answer? because the question mark does not help you for your ignorance my friend the arrogant ORANGE.

You said:

Which tells me you think void is bad.

Yet you go on to ask for something void.

Hence, my comments.

And FYI, I 1000% prefer Void Elves over Helves, I just wish they’d go further into the void aspect and expand the lore.

1 Like

Please touch grass.

1 Like

Pfft… give us the bee!!!

Yeah, it’s un-Bee-lievable…

1 Like

I want to be one of the cute little vulpera riding a giant bee.

1 Like

No, it’s not time

It will never be time for this.

You can have everything except the bee. It’s ours. Bees are noble creatures and would never accept mud hut dung dwelling savages riding them. Oh and you can’t have running wild either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stop and pick a side.

I agree with OP, the mount restrictions are really weird to begin with. Given that there are models of many racial mount that the other faction can get, there’s not a great reason I can see to keep them exclusive now.

This is an obvious pro alliance thread.

What do the Horde get? A bee and some horses?

What do the Alliance get? Like all the best looking mounts possible.

No dice, keep your bee and horses.

1 Like

Hey, if Horde players want 500 varieties of horses to choose from, go for it.

I do have to comment on here though the free motorcycle amount was exclusive during the event. So if your account was inactive or, simply you haven’t started your adventure in wow you will never ever be able to own it. While the Alliance which I agree 100k is ridiculous in its own manner, will forever be able to obtain theirs for 5 wow tokens.

I like the idea of being able to use mounts from the opposite faction. I already have a Horde character I RP as having stolen various mounts from the Alliance. Just seems fun to me. :grin:

Gryphons! The Horde would get all the amazingly awesome gryphons. :smiley:

Nah.

Agreed. And honestly it irks me about the mount achievement requiring they be usable by X character, makes it easier for classes like Paladin to get because they get special extra class mounts.

To be fair…

I did purposely farm the Bloodflank Charger to steal an Alliance horse :stuck_out_tongue:

But, now I’m a Void Elf so I have a lot of horses!

1 Like