It's time to rebuild Silvermoon

Quel’danis?

That Quel’thalas’ cousin? :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. I find it just as annoying as you probably do when people call for Silvermoon to be neutral/accessible to Void Elves.

he he sorry, typo on my part.

1 Like

Quel’danas.

I’m sure you do

If you feel I am being insincere, I can link you to previous posts I’ve made stating my stance on Silvermoon if you like.

1 Like

Yes you’re very concerned about Blood Elves

I get that you’re still bitter about the customizations, and I also get that the idea that you and I might agree on something is distasteful to you, but it is what is. We do, in fact, agree that Silvermoon is, and always will be a Horde/Blood Elf capital city.

2 Likes

What are you doing???

Don’t draw Blizzard’s attention to Silvermoon or the next thing you know it will be completely destroyed to force all the Blood Elves into Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

Hey Sin’dorei mons, if we Trolls help ya be rebuilding can we stay in Silvermoon til’ we FINALLY get a home?

1 Like

its what your lot deserve.

1 Like

You have a home on the Echo Isles, though it could use being made into a full proper city too.

You help us get Silvermoon set I’ll push for your home to be built up.

Deal?

3 Likes

If ya can also be teaching us how to make dem golems (We be rather short handed if ya hadn’t noticed.) and some odda tings (Which we would also be willing ta teach ya some of our own tips an’ tricks.) I don’t see why we can’t be agreein’ ta that, dat seems a fair deal.

2 Likes

That is why I left it off at a simple

Because as far as I know per your words apparently that is your stance, and if thats the case then I suppose we are in agreement

Tragically this is what I expect if they “update” the BC starting zones more than HD, lore-accurate Silvermoon

1 Like

This is why while I like the idea of an updated Silvermoon, I don’t fully push for it. I don’t want it to be the next war zone.

4 Likes

A raid tier would’ve been a fair cost for them to actually finish the world revamp that was the selling point of the xpac imo.

5 Likes

My people weren’t given an option to be what we are, your kind chose to be damned along side your power hungry master.

If gnomes can’t have their city (even though canonically we do) you knife ears can’t have yours.

Silvermoon is still not even on the eastern kingdom server and instead on outlands… You would think by now they would have fixed that…

2 Likes