It's time to ban AV premaders. There is no plausible deniability anymore

Until Blizzard comes out and specifically says premaking AV isn’t allowed I’ll keep winning matches in 10 minutes.

I like following the rules, and if the rules change I will keep following them.

1 Like

was the big patch on tuesday not clear enough?

4 Likes

Lets ban the Horde for backdooring DB then.

Sounds good.

Remember “you chose to cheat”

(You wont win this, and Blizzard doesn’t care about your plight)

2 Likes

No, it just made premades harder to set up. I don’t deal with guessing. It is either allowed or it isn’t, and until they say it isn’t I don’t care about what you think is allowed.

they never mention premades in that patch at all…

1 Like

roflmao pathetic tantrums…salty tears…must be just another day as a horde player lol

1 Like

I agree, lets give the Horde back their 100% winrate!!! What is this blasphemy allowing Alliance ANY sort of fun or gains in any way. BAN THEM ALL SO THERE IS NO ONE TO QUEUE FOR AV AND NONE OF US HAVE TO PLAY ANYTHING ANYMORE!

2 Likes

Weren’t those changes so that there wouldn’t be a bunch 10v40 groups? Can you link where it mentioned premades?

When blizzard attempts to fix it, and horde find a way to keep doing it … I will agree

1 Like

It is easy to see who is griefing the flight paths and inns over and over to specific zones. If you think blizzard can’t easily identify and sanction the people exploiting this you obviously have no idea how Blizzard responds to things like this historically.

2 Likes

The patch on Tuesday for to prevent the 10v40 start games. Removing the bg number from showing up was just a bandage to make it harder to premade. If they really wanted to prevent it, they would’ve said something as well.

World pvp is not an exploit, sport.

Horde - Ques for AV are too long!!! not enough alliance players to get in a game.
Also Horde - Ban a bunch of people who play AV alot!!

just aim the gun right at your own foot people.

3 Likes

I guess removing AV#s and adding an artificial queue time just isn’t blatant enough. Like i said, the follow up fix may not be so elegant.

2 Likes

I want AV queues even longer. WSG meta was always best

1 Like

says the faction that requires a premade to ever beat a pug…

2 Likes

Get ready to be very disappointed because nothing will happen.

1 Like

Queueing AV and winning is not an exploit, sport.

1 Like

So what you are saying here is that the Alliance still found a way to premade in AV?

Is that what you are telling me?

1 Like

Just like Bruce predicted?

1 Like