It's time to admit you messed up by banning GDKP

No backpedaling you just cant read.

5 Likes

bad player detected, please keep queueing into BGs so I can farm u

Not a fan of gdkp however banning it solved nothing. Economy is more broken than any version of the game ever. So at this point who cares.

typical bowzo take it 100% had an impact on the ammount of RMT in the game. did it get rid of it completely no but it had an impact.

1 Like

youre a total noob, it’s way faster to farm devilsaur to sell and buy the other mats. You have no idea what you’re talking about if you think it’s more efficient to hit thoriums for arcane crystals (super low drop rate compared to devilsaur). Then I also need to lvl alchemist or pay an alchemist. You are a total noob with 0 clue lmao. I can farm a stack of devilsaur in 1 or 2 hours and sell for 500 to 1000g which is 5 to 10 arcanite bars

1 Like

You think it’s easier to farm RTV for arcanes over just farming gold if he is getting devilsaur??

You really aren’t bright

2 Likes

It literally did not, devs them selves broke the economy with incursions. I never had a reason for gdkps but also did not care if other people did them. Economy is beyond broken since the ban, which means nothing was solved. Rmt and bots are still as rampant as ever, aka gdkp ban did nothing. If they cannot manage bots then nothing matters.

3 Likes

damn your so good at making money too bad its in a video game too bad you didnt apply it in real life and are perpetually stuck worrying about your imaginary wallet in a video game.

know what’s not bright worrying about gold in a seasonal wow server

1 Like

Devilsaur are easy to kill as rogue actually…

1 Like

whats your point banning GDKP still had an impact on swipers. your just wrong quit trying to move the goalpost

1 Like

Nope don’t think so, if it did there would not be 1000’s of bots everywhere.

1 Like

had an impact doesn’t mean get rid of it entirely…once again your wrong.

Negligible and an actual impact are two different things. Stop with the mental gymnastics it literally solved nothing.

2 Likes

just because it didn’t “solve” the issue doesn’t mean it didn’t have an effect.

I’m a professional game dev working in AAA making 6 figures and it’s morons like you who pay my salary

1 Like

It was negligible and not notable as again there are still 1000’s of bots. The same rmt is used for arcanite bars now, dark moon, consumables etc…, again it solves nothing, the effect is negligible if there are still 1000’s of bots running around. What part of logic is foreign to you.

if this was the case you wouldnt be on the wow forums arguing with me right now. you would be busy actually working.

1 Like

no it’s a holiday in canada dumb noob. Please shut up and get off the forums

1 Like

I will take moving the goal post for $1000 Alex.

1 Like

how i can tell you dont work in any sort of professional setting right here.

2 Likes