It's time to admit you messed up by banning GDKP

whatever bro I’m done arguing semantics. We both know that blizz only changes things when people complain so here I am doing my part

5 Likes

HAHA good one bro.

3 Likes

its true thats how it always been. Blizz always does what the big babies cry for

3 Likes

GDKPs wouldn’t have solved the problem of incursions cannibalizing the entire leveling, dungeon farming and gold farming aspects of the game.

You mean like when you take away their bottles(GDKP)?

4 Likes

nice try but it was all kinds of losers seething and crying about GDKP because they wre broke even though you could farm 100g just by doing quests for 1 day

your argument for GDKP falls a little flat when you say stuff like this. heres the facts though, if removing GDKP did nothing after p1 they would have brought it back but they haven’t yet so that tells me it had a positive effect in reducing RMT.

4 Likes

ok and they let tons of RMT go on in retail because they want you to buy wow shop crap and expansions. They make way more money on retail than SoD and thats why they hate SoD and all of us classic players and do everything possible to push us to retail

1 Like

Whats your point this is SoD not retail. if you feel the need to swipe then go play era or retail.

3 Likes

You must be new here.

If blizzard brought it back that would be them admitting they were wrong.

When has that ever happened?

2 Likes

I dont swipe you noob, I run devilsaur mafia and invested in squid, arcanite bars and other mats to make my money.

3 Likes

sounds like you might need to step outside for a few then. this is a game not real life you dont need to make 1000’s of gold to have fun. quit treating it like a job. or is it one for you? you selling all that gold you making? what do you need it for? GDKP’s are gone remember?

3 Likes

I can barely afford the mats for legendaries, it’s okay if you’re a casual but you don’t neeed to ruin the game for evryone else :smiley:

farm them…lol

2 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time.

1 Like

you just accused me of beign a swiper now you’re saying to farm them when I already explained to you how I farm my gold. You braindead forum trolls are the worst. Just shut up alredy lmao

4 Likes

He just said he was farming the gold, you even quoted it when you accused him of selling gold.

Do you read what you write?

4 Likes

angry nerd detected

4 Likes

Farming mats isn’t the same as farming gold… man you GDKP’ers struggle to actually use your brains don’t you. if you farm the mats it would be cheaper then just farming gold and buying mats at a premium. but i guess since you don’t have all those swipers lining your pockets your worried about gold in a seasonal server. LOL

4 Likes

Do you back pedal this much in game?

1 Like