1 Like

I’m an undead elf, and I must begrudgingly agree with the tiny gnome

1 Like

I should have been a caster or healer

8 Likes

I was once a warrior of the night. Then I got knighted

1 Like

No i disagree

Give red eyes to humans instead and nzoth corrupted hairstyles and put in Tol Barad on epic bg rotation and delete wintergrasp and remove seething shore and grandfather battlemaster like arena master or bring back 5s/strand of the ancients also we need more cat mounts and make lady of war and rbg titles account wide and let hunters tame celestial beasts like baby xuens and add in more tabards for completing achievements also make marks of honor tradeable for honor

Ty also make more 1h sheetable on back

Also delete tanks from arenas

2 Likes

You had me at hello :musical_note:

2 Likes

I am smert. yes nerf DHs

This.

The lore has some groundwork now, all it needs is implemented. Change the gold spell effects to silverish, class mount set up and done.
Especially after the burning of Teldrassil to bolster their defense and security.

2 Likes

it occurs to me that light+void already exists in-game, it’s called Twilight.
They would be Twilight Pally’s which fits perfectly, gimme VElf Pallies Blizzard!

Team Jacob

I like the way class identities reinforce the setting, with restrictions helping to highlight differences in cultures and how they connect to the various power sources that drive the world. But I don’t think worldbuilding is really important to this team anymore. They’re probably going to lift all of the restrictions sooner than later.

I feel like we’ve been saying this since Cata lol

I wasn’t saying that since Cata. I haven’t held that opinion until very recently. I just think this is an easy checkbox for the team in their effort to show how they’ve discarded the old ways.

1 Like

2 Likes