It's time for Void Elf paladins

And he exploded if he wasn’t stopped from absorbing both.

Your example actually destroys your own argument. lol

If they did class skins for a Void Knight, then your request would make sense.

Yup
1 Like

Class skins and be done with it.

This doesn’t have to be limited to Paladins either, class skins for all classes and we are good to go.

1 Like

So I can finally have Gnome everything? O.O

:cookie:

1 Like

BOOM!

Little bits of void elf everywhere.

Seems people are coming to the realization that no matter how much blond hair and blues eyes they get, they are still not High Elves.

1 Like

Time to remove Void Elves from the game instead.

Imagine being a bomb that creates another a big bang and a new cosmological force. That’s how we got Fel in the first place. The reason Fel and Void worked because it isn’t a volatile mix. Both are chaotic forces. I believe it becomes a stable form of school magic at that point but no one else could use because…well, its Fel and Void.

However, when you introduce Light and Void, we get a unstable reaction. Void Elves have taken in that very essence, becoming the very thing many believed is uncontrollable. They literally became another set of demon hunters but raw Void was used to fuel their new existence. If they at all (In lore that is) became paladins, they are simply bombs at that point. You can dictate that they can be priests…well, why aren’t Warlocks we play as traditionally become demons? They don’t, they wield Fel like weapons, not infusing themselves to do it. Its why we use Soul Shards to circumvent becoming enveloped by chaotic magic. Similar case for Priests.

The best way to get a “Paladin” is just adding a fourth spec that’s reflective to Shadow Priests.

1 Like

If Blizzard wasn’t going to put in the effort to seed them into the story before they were added, or development in the slightest afterwards, then I agree. Players deserve better than this shell of a, ‘race.’

1 Like

But you look so handsome!

I’m surprised you didn’t change your hair color. Was it because you didn’t feel it was worth the effort for this alt, or are you just disillusioned with the game?

So do those, ‘Thanksgiving Turkeys,’ in the movies. You know, raw turkeys covered in iodine so they look like they’ve cooked.

Players deserve better than elf covered in Void.

Yes.

1 Like

o.O

I was just tryin’ to make you smile. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The effort is appreciated.

2 Likes

Troll is ok. Undead? nah.

Ah, so sad. You will be missed, if you quit.

1 Like

Void elves can’t be paladins. That would be like Lightforged Draenei being able to be Death Knights or Shadow Priests.

2 Likes

Leave the races out, hand me this giant cake you have stashed somewhere… :drooling_face:

1 Like

I would love class skins more than anything else. Imagine the amazing quests to unlock them?

Heck yeah. Gnomes have the technology and the natural curiosity to branch into every field of magic.

Their strong (near fanatical) belief in technology gives them access to the Light, thus making them paladins.

Their affinity for potions through experimentation would have them stumble upon fantastic new fertilizers, leading some into druidism.

Some of the gnome warlocks may even delve deeper into fel magic, finding themselves following in the footsteps of Illidan and becoming Demon Hunters.

You’re only limited to your imagination and gnomes have that in spades!

1 Like

Well, Void Elf Paladins aren’t off the table.

Using Google Translate:

Are the Void Elves ever intended to be Paladins since they can now have the appearance of High Elves?

“I think there are things besides their hair color that would make Void Elves less popular Paladins by their order. However, race / class associations are something the development team is actively discussing. We collect many opinions, many requests, and while some combinations might seem more complex than others, we believe anything is possible, so we don’t want to close the doors of a certain class to a certain race. We don’t have anything to announce specifically for Eternity’s End, but it’s something we discuss a lot. "

1 Like

Looks like there is going to be an insane amount of lore changing when that happens.