It's time for Void Elf paladins

Void elves can’t be paladins. That would be like Lightforged Draenei being able to be Death Knights or Shadow Priests.

2 Likes

Leave the races out, hand me this giant cake you have stashed somewhere… :drooling_face:

1 Like

I would love class skins more than anything else. Imagine the amazing quests to unlock them?

Heck yeah. Gnomes have the technology and the natural curiosity to branch into every field of magic.

Their strong (near fanatical) belief in technology gives them access to the Light, thus making them paladins.

Their affinity for potions through experimentation would have them stumble upon fantastic new fertilizers, leading some into druidism.

Some of the gnome warlocks may even delve deeper into fel magic, finding themselves following in the footsteps of Illidan and becoming Demon Hunters.

You’re only limited to your imagination and gnomes have that in spades!

1 Like

Well, Void Elf Paladins aren’t off the table.

Using Google Translate:

Are the Void Elves ever intended to be Paladins since they can now have the appearance of High Elves?

“I think there are things besides their hair color that would make Void Elves less popular Paladins by their order. However, race / class associations are something the development team is actively discussing. We collect many opinions, many requests, and while some combinations might seem more complex than others, we believe anything is possible, so we don’t want to close the doors of a certain class to a certain race. We don’t have anything to announce specifically for Eternity’s End, but it’s something we discuss a lot. "

1 Like

Looks like there is going to be an insane amount of lore changing when that happens.

Void elf bards? Singing in the void

I’m singin’ in the void
Just singin’ in the void
What a sinister feeling
I’m skeptical again.
I’m laughing at the voices.

2 Likes

Hello I am a gnome and I agree!

1 Like

I’m an undead elf, and I must begrudgingly agree with the tiny gnome

1 Like

I should have been a caster or healer

8 Likes

I was once a warrior of the night. Then I got knighted

1 Like

No i disagree

Give red eyes to humans instead and nzoth corrupted hairstyles and put in Tol Barad on epic bg rotation and delete wintergrasp and remove seething shore and grandfather battlemaster like arena master or bring back 5s/strand of the ancients also we need more cat mounts and make lady of war and rbg titles account wide and let hunters tame celestial beasts like baby xuens and add in more tabards for completing achievements also make marks of honor tradeable for honor

Ty also make more 1h sheetable on back

Also delete tanks from arenas

2 Likes

You had me at hello :musical_note:

2 Likes

I am smert. yes nerf DHs

This.

The lore has some groundwork now, all it needs is implemented. Change the gold spell effects to silverish, class mount set up and done.
Especially after the burning of Teldrassil to bolster their defense and security.

2 Likes

it occurs to me that light+void already exists in-game, it’s called Twilight.
They would be Twilight Pally’s which fits perfectly, gimme VElf Pallies Blizzard!

Team Jacob

I like the way class identities reinforce the setting, with restrictions helping to highlight differences in cultures and how they connect to the various power sources that drive the world. But I don’t think worldbuilding is really important to this team anymore. They’re probably going to lift all of the restrictions sooner than later.

I feel like we’ve been saying this since Cata lol

I wasn’t saying that since Cata. I haven’t held that opinion until very recently. I just think this is an easy checkbox for the team in their effort to show how they’ve discarded the old ways.

1 Like

2 Likes