It's sunday! I should make a sunday thread!

What should the topic be? high elves are a dead horse I don’t dare to beat any more.

but

It depends on how long it’s dead I suppose, Horse steak is goooood.

Ahem. Let’s first start with coffee / tea!

3 Likes

nerf DHs pls

1 Like

But what is there to talk about, other then yes. nerf DH.

Remember that thread about becoming pregnant in WoW? Let’s not talk about that again. I will take literally anything else.

2 Likes

Why did you even make me remember that?!

1 Like

Because I am extremely sadistic.

No steak for you. :frowning:

Luckily for me, I don’t eat steak that often. Too much chewing. Usually I just suck the moisture out of it and then spit out the dry, shriveled meat.

Speaking of meat, I had a dream last night that I killed a vulpera and ate it’s flesh raw.

Eats a strawberry sundae from Dairy Queen

3 Likes

Isn’t that how you get rabies? D:

Idk it was a dream so logic need not apply

High elves but those are too overdone, I agree, bring back the pregnancy thread. Make sure a random person is booted whenever the baby is born and they have to play the baby instead.

Don’t forget the fact that the males have to enter a raffle to be the father.

Well just uh, don’t try it for real unless you have them tested first.

During the 3 day gestation the female is in a constant state of dazed.

I still can’t believe this is an actual thread that someone thought of, typed out, and clicked send on. Literally who thinks of this garbage.

Imagine waking up one day and being like, “hmmm yes today I will make a thread on the WoW GD forums about getting pregnant in-game”

1 Like

Hormone filled females?
Good thing I got medication for that.

I know a sunday topic! Why is there no sunday service in the cathedral of light in stormwind?

1 Like

I don’t know why, but this is what made me laugh, not the thread or the comments there on.

1 Like

Someone stole all the wine so now they can’t do communion.

Idk how religious stuff works. I only went to church as a small child and hated it lmao
All I remember is having a sip of wine and loving it

Change things up by making a thread about how pet battle balance is out of whack and needs major adjusting.

1 Like