It's sunday! I should make a sunday thread!

I don’t know much about it either.

I tried going to church meetings cause my brother found the love of his life there. But after explaining I was bisexual, they all chimed happily they’d help me get over that. (sis-in-law the loudest) so I was like,
https://media.tenor.com/images/a13b5ae7e6efa9391c2feacaaeaf5656/tenor.gif

3 Likes

Yes!
We need:
Mega-Evolutions
Z-Moves
Gigamax
Dynamax
The Elite Four
A Region Champion

3 Likes

You forgot that there needs to be an esports championship centered around these pet battles as well!

Mechagnome warlocks. Haha those adorable satanic lil’ robo-babies!

2 Likes

You seem like you had a wild night.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. Warlocks are fabulous, I just never expect a cute little gnome to be one lol!

2 Likes

The only offence I’d take from that is the ‘babies’ part, I don’t think they appreciate it.
Being asked their ID every time they want to buy booze is annoying enough as it is.

1 Like

If you said anything otherwise we’d give you the Varian disenchantment. Of course we’re fabs, literally every warlock set ever looks at least good. Around 70% look really good, 5% questionably good, and 25% look amazing. (Mythic BRF and NH <3)

I imagine my gnome alts as babies haha. This alt is the one who sneaks out-of-theatre food into movies!
(Don’t tell them!)

OMG! I thought I was the Only one who snuck in non-theater food in to watch their movies! I’m so relieved. :grin::hamburger::fries::bacon::candy::beer::doughnut:

1 Like

A Sunday thread? The argument about adding more classes to more races seems to be getting more traction and rage lately. What are your opinions on Pallies and Druids for everyone?

We share this feature, cool! It saves so much money and I totally recommend it.

2 Likes

Nope. I still prefer class design around the games lore. Gives the game more soul not commercialization.

1 Like

The BIGGER the purse the more you can pack in and share!

2 Likes

I love going in the winter because it’s not suspicious to be wearing big ol’ coats! They won’t catch me with my 6 hot dogs, 3 candy boxes, one foot sub from Subway, 3 waters, and my packet of jelly beans!!!

Shall I tell you a secret?

Theatre staff doesn’t care. As long as you don’t litter.

2 Likes

My opinion is that pandaren should get every class and blood elves should only be able to play as a shaman. Delete every other class for them :smiley:

I’m the opposite, every class for all races. Limiting classes by race lacks creativity. It’s boring. This is supposed to be a role playing game, where is the fun if I can’t play the role of a barbarian Orc Druid who exemplifies the rage and fury of nature?

Unian! Don’t ruin it for Wild and myself. It’s all in the illusion we’re “beating” the system, not to mention saving a ton of gold!

1 Like

I like classes being linked to races. It also keeps some of the balance. If Blood elves could be all classes… I fear for the horde.

2 Likes