It"s real they are doing it

Look out, fellas, we got a prophet over here. He knows exactly how I feel about something by reading text on his computer screen.

Do you typically confuse frivolous with anger?

Anger is a pretty safe assumption based on your attitude and responses.

Iā€™m not confused at all.

You still didnā€™t answer the question.

Why do you hate boosts?

RIP Ybarra.

Sure.

And Iā€™m not going to. Good talk!

I wonder if players will be able to report boosting when they see it. If I catch wind of something Iā€™ll open a ticket

Why do I have feeling what Blizzard had done will end up being a double edge sword?

Stay mad then.

Safe to assume itā€™s because you donā€™t have a valid reason. Probably just mad because you canā€™t earn it outright :joy:

Sure it is. The Amish boost all the time.

Yeop. A loonnnggg time.

guilds can still spam carries and what not they just cant operate in the embrace of the communities tab, i expect MORE spam in trade now.

1 Like

cool. I see.
This doesnt really affect me in the least, I play my characters as far as I want to get them, Id never pay someone to carry me, just feels ā€˜cheapā€™ i guess.
But i certainly wouldnt want to deny someone else.
Any changes that make the game better Im entirely for.
God knows they make enough idiotic changes that only make it worse.

2 Likes

The Honor System.

Found the person who didnā€™t read the announcement.

So quick question. Whatā€™s the difference between an in game community using in game tools to sell boosts vs a guild or individual using in game tools to sell boosts?

They both use in game tools which Blizz states is fine. But guilds (which can be communities) are okay, but organized communities (which use the same tools) are not?

1 Like

If you think this is going to stop it I have a bridge Iā€™d like to sell you. they will just make guilds and sell their services through them this was all smoke and mirrors by blizzrd

1 Like

Youā€™re the one who should be crying, because the policy changed and you obviously didnā€™t want it to.

Sure.

You got me. Iā€™m just a brainless sheep who knows nothing about boosting.

Iā€™ll admit we have some fun chats. I just want to know what the big deal was with the Ashley stuff. I donā€™t know who that person was but goldshire was blowing up about it.

I visit and itā€™s like we have these week-long conversations that you try to figure out whatā€™s going on and youā€™re like Iā€™ll just sit over here and not say anything.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

Oh boy! I always wanted a bridge! Can I put a toll on it? Where is it located? How much are you asking for the bridge?

Silly Shreds. Trolls go under the bridge. :grin: