It's official, Night elves are friends with the horde now

8.3 is the last hope for Night Elves this expansion. Is Blizzard seriously going to sweep it under the rug?

Anduin mentions that she didn’t respond to his summons. Her girl scout is there for the siege of Orgrimmar. Why aren’t we asking HER where Tyrande is? Why are we asking the human that has had ZERO involvement in the Night Elves plight this expansion? The most he has done is decline assistance.

Where was Maiev? Malfurion? etc etc

Have the Night Elves taken over Darkshore or not? Did no one think to go see the Night Elves before the Siege? Our people are on Kalimdor. Orgimmar is right next to Ashenvale. Where is everyone?

Didn’t get the memo myself. The orcs and zombies still need to die permanent deaths. The orcs may get a reprieve if they evacuate all Elven lands on Kalimdor.

Hallmark makes a card for that

This kind of leads me to believe that they will focus Tyrandes fury at Sylvanas…

My prediction… they use the night warrior to make Tyrande a formidable foe against juiced up Sylvanas.

Btw you said Night Elf in Bikini armor… where is Lovefool??

I think the whole Night Warrior thing was just an excuse to respec Tyrande as a Shadow Priest because Alliance leadership was too full of Holy Priests. Priests are weird because their spec depends on their religion, and unlike what playable Priests would have us believe, it’s not easy to change your faith on the fly.

So they changed Tyrande’s Goddess in order to change Tyrande’s spec.

Her increase in destructive power is a result of her changing specs to a DPS spec lol

A deaths per second Tyrande? hmmm… Iunno, I’ve already given that stoner elf 10 years to do something.