It's official, Night elves are friends with the horde now

Totally nobody saw that coming, nobody predicted it long before. I don’t know a single person in these forums that predicted this all along.

I don’t even know what to say to this anymore, they didn’t even include a single night elf in the cinematics and Anduin was just there so that blizzard could say that the Alliance was included.

They could’ve atleast given the night elves a tiny bit of revenge or maybe a part of their lands back before they turned friends with the horde, but nope.
Why give them revenge when you can just pretend that they got their revenge, am I right? Just say that they got their revenge in an interview and everyone will suddenly think that they got it!
(also see this thread I made a few weeks ago about that statement: Night elves did NOT get their revenge, this is unacceptable! - Might also want to give this one a read and leave your thoughts there)

Perfect Blizz, perfect! Let’s all just pretend that Sylvanas was completely alone when she burned thousands of innocents alive!

Seriously, is this some bad joke?

10 Likes

The revenge was making Nathanos run away after being humilliated.

And that’s why the forums complained hard. Otherwise…

1 Like

No where has that been said yet. In fact, from what I can tell, the Night Elves aren’t even a part of this thing in the slightest. For all we know, they want to wipe the Horde out completely still.

3 Likes

Sad but true. Alliance has either done nothing or helped the horde this entire expansion about a faction war lol. Youre 100% right, Anduin could have not even been in the cinematic and it wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Some will argue that sacking the troll capital was an alliance victory. But all it did was push the Zandalar into joining the horde. The king was against it, his daughter was the one wanting to ally with the horde.

So in the end, the Alliance helped make the horde stronger this expansion, at the cost of a major city and our dignity lol.

6 Likes

With the way they’ve set up Tyrande. I’m betting she’s going to be the driving force to keep the Horde and Alliance fighting each other as Jaina was for last three expansions.

3 Likes

Night Elves: can turn into banshees upon death
Night Elves: see a banshee one shot an orc

Well jaina has achieved absolutely nothing though. And Theramore was not even close to be as bad as Teldrassil

2 Likes

I have a suspicion that they’re going to use these events to create division between the alliance and the night elves to give the alliance that internal strife they’ve been asking for.

2 Likes

Never said it was. Just saying that Blizzard is going to use Tyrande to keep the fraction between the factions going like the did with Jaina.

Doesn’t matter which of the two suffered more. For Blizzard it matters that they fuel the other side’s hatred to keep the factions at odds.

So is there an apology hug coming or…

1 Like

Yeah I wasnt totally there. I promise. I wasnt there when I told on Baine either to Nathanos. Or when I told about the plan to free Baine by Thrall and Saurfang. And certainly I did not tell on Lor’Themar switching sides.

Oh yeah and I totally didn’t get Eitrigg beaten up and handed him in chains to Nathanos nuh’uh!

:smiling_imp:

There were entire battalions of Night Elves wearing the NPC Night Elf bikini outside Orgrimmar. Shandris was there as well, chatting with Lor’themar.

Hey, the extras in movie sets gotta look good too.

Sorry, I meant more Tyrande and Malfurion. No one has seen them.

you have idk how many players, Ofc someone predicted it.

Jaina wasn’t there either.

I think you’ll find it’s called saving money by not making an expensive new model for patch content.

Tyrande and Malfurion are just a couple of politicians.

The Night Elves were there.

If Tyrande and Malfurion died, the Night Elves would be sad, but they would be fine.

If all Night Elves except for Tyrande and Malfurion died, the Night Elves would be functionally extinct because one single couple can’t repopulate an entire species.

The soldiers are just following orders. Without the leadership, it’s impossible to say “Night Elves are now friends with the Horde.” Tyrande and Malfurion are on a quest for blood so I’m not sure what is going to satisfy them.

They could curse more trolls into elves

Well, yet Anduin had all the night elf soldiers with him in front of orgrimmar. They just stood there though, didn’t really do anything.

You’d think that the night elves would rather stick with their leaders instead of Anduin

1 Like