It's official, Night elves are friends with the horde now

Friendship is between people. A politician can’t tell you to be friends with a foreigner. You have to decide this for yourself.

8.3 is still around the corner

Taps Battle Standard on the ground

Ding dings with intensity

1 Like

If only politics between nations was so easy.

Anduin has Human Potential. That’s why Shandris was there, leading the Night Elves. She pretty much started the meme lol

the only reason Anduin was there at all was to acknowledge the Alliance exists and give them a couple of lines of lipservice in the cinematics.

Look guys he managed to unlock Shalamayne and cut Sylvanas’ eye…

Horde cinematic. Horde story. I don’t know how Teldrassil is resolved by this at all that was an irreplaceable world tree and it was full of innocent civilians.

So many months we have waited for something, anything, and this is it. This is why they didn’t give us the bee mount, they wanted us running around picking up jellies for weeks while the horde story got wrapped up.

I just don’t even know what to say at this point as an Alliance player…

5 Likes

What? You didn’t like Saurfang: The Movie?

2 Likes

Worst story ever, does not matter who you liked or disliked. Blizzard all the same, dumpstered on everyone.

3 Likes

Anduins entire role this expansion has been telling Saurfang how great of an orc he is lol. Such an embarrassment to be alliance this whole expansion so far.

Knowing Tyrande, she will never agreed with Anduin.

#newNEhorde?

BuT sHe AlReAdY gOt HeR rEvEnGe

1 Like

Are you referring to the Warfront?

Lol.

Na it’s what the devs said after 8.1 when the night elves did absolutely nothing but it was somehow revenge.

Weeeeeeeell, maybe not the entire horde, Mostly just the orcs. The other filthy horde races I don’t have a problem with.

because how long have they been together without any offspring? couple of thousands of years? I don’t think they are doing it right…

I mean… it’s not exactly “internal strife” when most alliance have been waiting since Cata for revenge.

it will be internal strife if Anduin attempts to formally strike peace with the horde. That’s my meaning. There will be those within the alliance that will not accept that, even though that’s what Anduin has wanted from the start.

That’s the most logical and obvious way, but likely not what these writers are up to with their hate towards night elves.

Blizz doesn’t know what they’re doing, more news at 11

I can’t wait, though that’s past my bedtime!

1 Like

Not in this life time we aren’t.