It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Ya like smooth jazz?

1 Like

Ah yes, the classic retort people use who are called out to prove their point with a source and have nothing of the sort, because they pulled it out of their behinds.

Here I’ll do the homework for you

"There are a few unfortunate legal obligations that have halted a release of the Horde’s Deathwheel, from what I understand. Something about .

Again, an unfortunate circumstance, but I’m not sure that anything can be done.

I’ll bring this up again next week and see if anything has changed since I last asked about this a few months back." -Ornyx

mmo-champion (dot) com/topic/771395-warlords-deathwheel-horde-availability/

2 Likes

You’re absolutely disgusted OP?

Wow, that’s big.

1 Like

A simple bee pun and I’m still getting pings to this topic several months later.

Uh? what does that have to do with what I said. The legal thing is a whole other topic.

/Shrug
I mean, I don’t really care if you believe or not. Is not really important to the conversation anyway.

1 Like

Hey, I still get tons for my post pointing out the alliance bike is still available. Which I think may be my most liked post ever.

1 Like

Just showing you what a source looks like :slight_smile:

ill get the manager

1 Like

Perfect counter, actually.

We have the better races. By far.

Let them have the better mounts.

If anything this still adds up to Horde bias.

(I don’t happen to want anything to do with that bee, but I recognise it’s objectively cool by how many people I see riding it. I can’t understand it, but whatever I guess.)